Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

They will show you some love. Eldarwen has some good info on the cu cc's. You made the right decision to wait for the other cards.
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #61

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

I think that I'm going to take you guys advice and wait for it to fall off my report before applying. Hopefully as this baddie and the few other CA fall off this year, my scores can go up and I can get better pre-approvals.

I know that I am going to apply to my CU for a credit card in about a month. I have been banking with them for over 16yrs and I have my salary direct deposited through them. HOpefully, they will show me some luv.
15 years 9 months ago #62

Those checks come to me like every couple of months. I get more car purchase up to $30k than anything. If you use your card pretty regulary then I would take advantage of it, but then agian, I forgo what you had said before. Oh well, at least we know that we can put the word out for someone who wants to take advantage of a rewards card and has fair credit.

Hey, I think I am going to take advantage of Chase when i go teir 1 crazy next year. They might as well offer me something since i have 2 types of loans through them (even though they are going to say it does not matter).
15 years 9 months ago #63

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

I will be calling tomorrow. I don't really want a rewards program on that card since I take advantage of the no fee purchase checks all the time. They are wonderful!
15 years 9 months ago #64

Ooooh yes, get yours lowered asap.
15 years 9 months ago #65

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Mines is around 16-17 percent and it's not even a rewards card.
15 years 9 months ago #66

What is yours right now? Mines is 11% from 15%
15 years 9 months ago #67

I have to lower the interest on my Cap 1 card too.
15 years 9 months ago #68

2009 is when I am waiting too Tynece

Go for it HJm331
15 years 9 months ago #69

I am going to try to low my interest rate on both of my BOA cards. They are pretty high around 15-16%.
15 years 9 months ago #70
  • Tynece
  • Tynece's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Tynece on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Yeah, but what about the chances for an approval? As scared as I am of bofa, I think I would wait until they fall off also.

me too meya plus why pay higher intrest for 6-12 months if you can wait 2 months and get a better offer. I just got BOA to give me 0 till October 09
15 years 9 months ago #71

Yeah, but what about the chances for an approval? As scared as I am of bofa, I think I would wait until they fall off also.
:confused: :scared:
15 years 9 months ago #72

Shark can reduce the interest rate after she he/she has shown a solid payment history for about 6-12 months.
15 years 9 months ago #73
  • Tynece
  • Tynece's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Tynece on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

shark it may be nest to wait for itto come off so you can get a good intrest rate too.
15 years 9 months ago #74

There's really no telling if a lender blacklists or not unless they the reason for denial is from an account you had with them from the past. I would try and it's definitely worth the inquiry because it is not for a card like First Premier, Tribute, etc.
15 years 9 months ago #75