Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

This is a really good thread! I like the WorldPoints Program from BofA. You get a point for every dollar you spend and you have a lot of choices to redeem your points from.
15 years 9 months ago #121
  • Tynece
  • Tynece's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Tynece

REWARDS REWARDS REWARDS!!!! For anyone out there trying to build credit try to get a card that is going to give you some type of a reward for using it. If you have to give make sure you can also take! I want this thread to give people ideas on which cards have given them the greatest returns. Share you experiences and thoughts about the cards that give you the best rewards.:cheesing:
My favorite and most lucrative cards have been with Citi. The Diamond Preferred Rewards card and The Citi Premier Pass Elite Level
The thank you points have been helping me pay for my student loans.
1 point equals 1 cent. There is a bonus for using the card the first time and also extra points if you use the cards for everday spending such as
1.Gas
2.Groceries
3.Drug Stores
4.Utilities/phone cable internet
5.Conv Stores
**Generally what I will do is pay off the balance in full each month and allow my money to earn intrest in a high yield money market account for te entire month. Instead of using cash. I use my card and pay off all the charges so I do not have to pay intrest.****
This method has enable me to get the most out of the cards I have with Citi.
If you are just strting off Capital One has a no hassle card that earns points too. Capital One may be easier to get but it may have an annual fee. Just make sure you are getting something back!!!
15 years 9 months ago #122