Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

I like the Keep the Change program from BofA even though I don't use it. It's a really good program for consumers that use debit cards a lot.

http://www.bankofamerica.com/promos/jump/ktc/
15 years 9 months ago #106
  • Tynece
  • Tynece's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Tynece on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Good for you Meya!!! that is why I love you always on top of the game. I got an email today from Cap one offering me a debit card that gives 2 points per dollar with a 9.95 monthly fee. PICTURE THAT!!!:laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #107

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

You are right Meya. Some banks will give you points with your debit card but there are annual fees on some. I know citibank has no fee for the debit card with thank you points. BOA has a few airline ones. I am not sure about the others.

Tynece, I do not pay a thing on mines. I saw the letter from US Bank telling me about the small fee but I do not have one. I just received $35 in rewards last week. All you have to do is click "Add to my account" and bingo, there it is.
:white-flag:
15 years 10 months ago #108

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Banks can be so strange with the charges.
15 years 10 months ago #109

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

I have a Chase Checking account and I get 1 point for every dollar when I swipe and use credit (sign) instead of debit (pin). I can get this other DC that give me MORE points but it has an AF of $25. I might get it bc if will pay off in the end.

I have 8000+ points and its like 7500 points for $15 bucks or a giftcard... w. my Chase Flexible Rewards, I get 1 point for every dollar... and at 6000 points its $50!!!!!!!! IDK its weird... cause its the SAME BANK!
15 years 10 months ago #110
  • Tynece

Replied by Tynece on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

You are right Meya. Some banks will give you points with your debit card but there are annual fees on some. I know citibank has no fee for the debit card with thank you points. BOA has a few airline ones. I am not sure about the others.
15 years 10 months ago #111

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

I don't know if Chase soes that, but I am going to have to look on the website!
15 years 10 months ago #112

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Hey everyone, have you noticed that our debit cards are now offering the same rewards as cc's if not more?
:white-flag:
15 years 10 months ago #113

I had amazon for like 1 week and switched to the Disney. It seems like overstock had more things. There is an overstock rewards card too.

I don't really have a use for a Disney card now, or any time soon. I can never find what I want on overstock. But it really comes down to what rewards card suits your needs!:cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #114
  • Tynece

I have a little over $50 in what I can redeem, but I am going to let my rewards grow more. I just reached the the 2,500 points on my Amazon.com card and they are sending me a gift card. Now I can go see what I find on amazon for $25.

I had amazon for like 1 week and switched to the Disney. It seems like overstock had more things. There is an overstock rewards card too.
15 years 10 months ago #115

I have a little over $50 in what I can redeem, but I am going to let my rewards grow more. I just reached the the 2,500 points on my Amazon.com card and they are sending me a gift card. Now I can go see what I find on amazon for $25.
15 years 10 months ago #116

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

I like my Chase Freedom Card... 1% cash back on everything... And 3% cash back in your top 3 categories out of 15! Can redeem at $50 or at $200 and get an extra $50 bucks!
15 years 10 months ago #117

I love using my Chase Freedom and my Amazon.com Visa cards for rewards. The rewards are straight forward and really easy to get.
15 years 10 months ago #118

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Dont Pay Fees. Let Cards pay you! REWARDS REWARDS

Have the BankAmericard and have accrued 40,000 + points. Tynece is right, if you want to rack up the points pay everything you can with your cc and make sure to pay the card off every month. Big ticket bills, i.e., rent/mortgage, groceries, all utility bills, car note, etc. At 50,000 points BOA you can cash out for $500 or two round trip tickets anywhere in the continental U.S..
15 years 10 months ago #119
  • Tynece

Thanks HJM
I like the BOFA World Points too so far but have not redeemd the points yet. I have this card but only used it for a bt. But my husband has about 2700 points says he can get a check for $15.00 for 2500.00. I also found out today you can transfer points to other eligible people with the same cards with a minimum of 2500.00 points!!!
15 years 10 months ago #120