new member plea for updated info

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: new member plea for updated info

Mousepad...trust me a few of the people on this post started as the little people!!! Myself included LOL!

Most people are trying to join the 700 club, (good credit score)..and is site helps. There's a ton of information to read on this site...as Meya for any questions...she a great help..
15 years 9 months ago #31

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: new member plea for updated info

Welcome! Theres alot of information on this site and sometimes you have to search for what ur looking for...

Try this thread: https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=361&highlight=card+apply
15 years 9 months ago #32
  • mousepad
  • mousepad's Avatar Topic Author

was created by mousepad

i have been going over and over the forms and all i see are members talking about all the cards they are getting and all the cli and so on but what about the new people like myself who needs the updated info on what cards to get or start off with.
there are so many post saying how they got this card and that card and how high there score is but what about the little people? some have gotten so hi and mighty that they have forgot that they at one time was where we are 400-500 some even with no credit.
people please! on your way up dont forget about the little people.
15 years 9 months ago #33