Puzzling Online Credit App Message

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

Banks are wrong for this one, I had a funny feeling that the geographic area would make a big difference. :worried: Thats ok though, just roll with the big dogs BOFA arrrrooooouuuueeeee!:white-flag:
15 years 10 months ago #1
  • rwmtd
  • rwmtd's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

The app was declined it seems I was out of their service area? Hmm I thought this was an "internet" bank. Oh well I'm just waiting for my BofA card to arrive now :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #2

:scared: :scared: :worried: :confused:

So what was the outcome with this credit card application?

15 years 10 months ago #3

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

So what was the outcome with this credit card application?
15 years 10 months ago #4

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

Yes, I do, even though I do my banking online. I'm just a little wary of banks that are not in buildings.
15 years 10 months ago #5

Bank of Internet sounds scarey. I would stick to a brick and morter bank that I can go to.

Oh so you like the old school banking hugh? Like Savings and Loans and Bayview Bank. That is where the corporate employees know who you are, they make housecalls if they seen that you decided to make a atm charge. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #6

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

Bank of Internet sounds scarey. I would stick to a brick and morter bank that I can go to.
15 years 10 months ago #7

Ahhh, you are all good in my books. Don't worry about the posting, I think I have done a few like this myself. Now that we have a mansion built for us, we are all going to be doing things a little crazy in here....lol. We will be ok though.
15 years 10 months ago #8
  • rwmtd
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

Thanks for your help I'll give them a call at the number they gave me to check the status and let you all know the outcome.

Meya sorry for posting incorrectly. I'll get the hang of this yet. :embarrassed: :laugh:

You all are the best! :cheesing: :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #9

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

It's always good to apply for cards that are backed by the big banks just to be on the safe side.
15 years 10 months ago #10

This would have been a nice posting for credit card questions thread https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=661

I have not heard of this rwmtd. I agree with HJM331, I would call cs also, these seems scary. :scared:
15 years 10 months ago #11

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Puzzling Online Credit App Message

Try calling CS and find out what's going on.
15 years 10 months ago #12
  • rwmtd
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

was created by rwmtd

I just recently applied for a credit card at Bank of Internet (B of I) after checking on the web for information to make sure they were legit (FDIC.gov). After applying for their one and only cc I received a rather confusing message that stated that my application would be processed in 7 to 10 days and I would receive a new card. :confused:

BTW, I was attracted to this particular card because of it has no annual fee and it 0% interest for the first six months that changes to 11.5%

It did not mention anything about being approved in the message at all. Has anyone else here received a similar message and if so did you receive a card?

Thanks rwmtd
15 years 10 months ago #13