Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

:laugh: :laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #31

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

With people robbing each other for money/necessary goods, they will make a fortune.:white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #32

Hancuffs! :shocked: they are on sale on amazon :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 5 months ago #33

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

Maybe mine and your replacement is the same guy this one is blonde brown eyes about 25 yrs old and a gorgeous smile and lets not forget "the butt" :laugh: :laugh: I would order alot of stuff too but i don't have anywhere to hide it from my husband :laugh: and then i would have alot of explaining to do if i ordered something like a fishing pole or something like that and it almost winter :white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #34

Then you need to be at the next meeting or open the chat room when ever you feel like it:laugh:. I am all for it.

My UPS man is ugly, short, bowlegged, and cock-eyed. He is just real cool. When they had a replacement out, girl, you talking bout melting. I was feeling like the Witch from The OZ. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heeeeeeelp meeeeeeeee. I ammmmmmmm meeeeeeeeeelllllllllttttttiiiiinnnnnnnnnng. If I had a lot of money, I would order 7 items day by day from amazon just so it could be delivered by him. :fun:
15 years 5 months ago #35

Replied by GKCUST on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

NOW THAT MY KIND OF TALKING:cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #36

Thank you he delivers here probably 3 times a day "WOW"! On a serious note i just ordered some stuff for Christmas from Amazon and the seller emailed me about 10 minutes later thanking me for ordering and hopes i order from them again. ps I hope my daughter likes what i got her.:scared:
15 years 5 months ago #37

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

Sorry sis can't help it he is cute and so nice. All the women here step out of the apartments when we hear the ups truck pull in and stand and watch him get out and walk up to the door and watch when he walks back

Woo Hoo Hoo girl you are too funny LOL!!!!
15 years 5 months ago #38

Sorry sis can't help it he is cute and so nice. All the women here step out of the apartments when we hear the ups truck pull in and stand and watch him get out and walk up to the door and watch when he walks back :relieved: he just delivered next door to me and i had to open the door just to see him.:white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #39

Oh lord, I knew it. Stop sis!

Hey, I am going to take advantage of amazon and Jcpenny for Xmas. Amazon is so perfect for Xmas shopping. When my kids make the wish list for Xmas, I always go to amazon and look for the little truck symbol for free shipping and then I just click away. I hope you all know, jcpennys has nice toys for kids and free shipping also. As a matter of fact, us cardholders should have received the Xmas catalog with coupons. If not, give them a call now, it is crucial everyone.
:white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #40

hey there is a very cute ups guy that delivers here in the apartments you talk about a nice butt in those shorts "WOW" sorry is it hot in here:relieved:
15 years 5 months ago #41

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

Now that is too funny
15 years 5 months ago #42

Replied by Tonya on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

:laugh: :innocent: :cheesing: Ok Meya.
15 years 6 months ago #43

Tanya, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We can't let the hubbys on the board know that most wives has encountered a slight crush on delivery guys. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 6 months ago #44

Replied by Tonya on topic Re: Is anybody else an Amazon.com junkie?

I'm more of an all-around internet shopping junkie. I'm more hardcore than anyone of you! Something is shipped in the mail to me just about everyday! Someone stop me

HaHa, this is funny to me because I get something almost everyday too. My kids think that I have a crush on the UPS guy.:laugh: I better slow down because he has been giving me some funny looks lately!!!:embarrassed:
15 years 6 months ago #45