Citibank

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Citibank

That's sounds like Citibank!:upset:
15 years 10 months ago #151

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Citibank

I tried having Citibank reconsider my application where I got denied for having too many inquiries on my report but they still said no.
15 years 10 months ago #152

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Citibank

Originally posted by Tamellie on 2008-05-30

I have become ADDICTED to credit. My credit has been bad for a while now but after my sister had me piggy back on her providian card my scores seemed to approve enough to get a car. YEA!!! Thats what started it all. I then applied for Cap 1, Orchard Bank, then Best buy, and then target... Im not done yet guitar center, Bloomingdales, Walmart, Macy's and now I want citi but they said no due to too many inquires. Is there any way they would reconsider?? Im sorry I went soooooo off topic about everything else but I thought I should introduce myself. And BTW my EQ is 665 EX 605 TU 593
15 years 10 months ago #153

Replied by hjm331 on topic If a creditor blacklists, then

If a creditor blacklists, then it will not approve the consumer for an account with them due to a BK, charge-off, or closure of account by the creditor in the past.
15 years 11 months ago #154

Replied by Tynece on topic Blacklist includes BK, closure of

Blacklist includes BK, closure of account by creditor, charge-offs, etc.

oh ok uh i have seen cld for those reasons. nd they do close accounts at thier won discretion if itlooks like the credit is in trouble due to multiple missed payments and high usage. And normally people with citibanks scores are at least in the 650 and above range. most have a score in the 730 to 800 range.
15 years 11 months ago #155

Replied by hjm331 on topic Blacklist includes BK, closure of

Blacklist includes BK, closure of account by creditor, charge-offs, etc.
15 years 11 months ago #156

Replied by Tynece on topic I'm just curious to know

I'm just curious to know if Citibank blacklists.

I work for them. What do you mean by blacklist? I know that it depends on the type of issue you may have had on the account that they may close it. Tell me the issue maybe I can give you some pointers :shocked:
15 years 11 months ago #157

Replied by hjm331 on topic Google search it.

Google search it.
15 years 11 months ago #158
  • KellBell
  • KellBell's Avatar Topic Author

was created by KellBell

I'm just curious to know if Citibank blacklists.
15 years 11 months ago #159