Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by hjm331 on topic For Real! That's the only

For Real! That's the only thing they deserve. Let them make money off of that!
16 years 1 month ago #2341

Replied by hjm331 on topic Congrats Meya! So what's next?

Congrats Meya! So what's next?
16 years 1 month ago #2342
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Well guess what? I closed

Well guess what? I closed my Target, Lanebryant, and Dillards card today. No more $200's cl for me anymore. I am worth more than that? I did it HJm331 and Pam2, never seen the day that I can tell a creditor goodbye. They always told me goodbye...lmao
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 1 month ago #2343
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Well I guess Credit One

Well I guess Credit One see that I was not stupid as they thought I was to accept a $100 cli for $30, so I received a automatic cli today for $150. I still say that Creit one is trippin...lol.
:fun:
16 years 1 month ago #2344

Replied by hjm331 on topic I was also thinking of

I was also thinking of upgrading my Capital One cards but combining them before upgrading. But the more I thought about it, I decided that I could care less about their rewards, I'd rather have a bigger CL than rewards and if I combine my cards, I'm sure I'm going to lose my payment history that I've been working so hard on so I'm just going to keep things the way they are right now and just keep building a good payment history so I can apply for the Bank of America Americard Visa in 2 years.
16 years 1 month ago #2345
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Waaahhhooooo! You were right bro,

Waaahhhooooo! You were right bro, I got a $500 cli from them and the rep was heck of cool. She was telling me that she has noooo problem with giving me a cli and I should apply for the rewards card I was asking her about. She said that if I apply she will make it a soft inq and she notated my account that I was an excellent payer and deserve to receive another card. She also said that she will love to see me with another account. Hmmmm tempting, but I said I will try later.
16 years 1 month ago #2346
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hey lil bro I have

Hey lil bro I have a question, ok I think that I have the card that the limit is up to $2500 max (or $3k), do you think I should request a better card from them (upgrade) because if I have the card for $3k max then they are only going to gvie me $500 cli. What do you think is the best move?
:confused: :confused: :worried: :worried:
16 years 1 month ago #2347

Replied by hjm331 on topic 1-800-889-9939. good luck, let me

1-800-889-9939. good luck, let me know what happens ;)
16 years 1 month ago #2348
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Helloooooo! Hey HJm, I need

Helloooooo! Hey HJm, I need the back door # to cap1. my disputes are finished and all back in place. I think I am ready tfor the big cli waaahhhoooo! Wish me luck all.
16 years 1 month ago #2349

Replied by cassey346 on topic I have only had Jcpennys

I have only had Jcpennys for about three months so I guess I'll have to wait for another month or so. I dont use it alot but its nice to have a large amount just in case there is a big sale lol. I would like to have a goodys card or kohls but they turned me down oh well maybe next year.
16 years 1 month ago #2350
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hi Cassey, Jcpenny's gave me

Hi Cassey, Jcpenny's gave me a limit increase 4 months after havng the card. I went from $400 to $1500. Ho w long have you had the card? If it was longer than 4 months try calling them again. Xmas is the best time to ask for cli, I wish you would have jumped on the band wagon then.

Thanks for replacing the post!
16 years 1 month ago #2351

Replied by cassey346 on topic called the back door #

called the back door # on capital one and they gave me a increase of $300.00 which puts me now having $600 limit.
Called Gap They alson gave me a increase of $300.00 which puts me at $500.00 limit
Called target they said they do it random but I looked today and guess what a increase of $300. which puts me at $500.00
Jcpennys said they do it random and Home depot said the same thing, and WAMu also said they do it random.
Does anyone know how long to wait before you ask for a APR to get lowered on Hooters Card.
16 years 1 month ago #2352

Replied by porgy1000 on topic the increase usually is approx

the increase usually is approx 20% of your old credit line, so if you have a $2000 line, it should go to $2400 on your next CLI :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #2353

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Merrick bank will keep doing

Merrick bank will keep doing it too Meya, every 6 months expect an increase. You can NOT ask them for one, they just do it if you pay your bill on time :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #2354

Replied by pamela2 on topic congrats on your increase sis

congrats on your increase sis that is so cool i dont think my 6 month period is up until march (had the card since Oct. 27 2007) so i have my fingers crossed that i get one too.
16 years 2 months ago #2355