Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Last week had an instant website CLI of $200 on my Marathon credit card.:cheesing:
10 years 2 weeks ago #136

Replied by bocald99 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Automatic increase on Amazon store card from 2,300 to 3,500. Told you GE loves me.

Congrats on the awesome cli!! GE has shown a lot of love in March :laugh:
10 years 2 weeks ago #137

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Automatic increase on Amazon store card from 2,300 to 3,500. Told you GE loves me.
10 years 2 weeks ago #138

I had never asked for an increase, paid a little each month, paid it off a few times, and just the other day asked for an increase. They also upgraded it to the Quicksilver Rewards Card. Started as a $300 HSBC card when my credit was awful 3 years ago.
10 years 2 weeks ago #139

Just got an instant $3,000 increase on my Capital One Card through their website! Damn, that was awesome to see.

Congrats on increase!!! I have had my cap one card 4 years now and only 100 increase.
10 years 2 weeks ago #140

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Just got an instant $3,000 increase on my Capital One Card through their website! Damn, that was awesome to see.

:thumbsup: Unreal! Great CLI.
10 years 2 weeks ago #141

Replied by Nuovocapitolo on topic Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

10 years 2 weeks ago #142

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Menards/Capital One Initial CL $500.00, increase to $1K.
10 years 2 weeks ago #143

$200 CLI on marathon gas card via their secured website.
10 years 3 weeks ago #144

Thank you Wanderer, I accepted the walmart discover card today and they increased my cl to 3000. What kind of impact do you think it will have on my cs?

It will increase your total CLs and should give you a better ratio on your utilizations which generally will increase scores.
10 years 3 weeks ago #145

Awesome increases. Your Walmart Discover would offer you more flexibility in places you can charge.

Thank you Wanderer, I accepted the walmart discover card today and they increased my cl to 3000. What kind of impact do you think it will have on my cs?
10 years 3 weeks ago #146

Logged in to do my regular four month cli request on ge cards and noticed all had already been auto increased and my walmart credit card was upgraded to a discover card. Have not accepted as it looks like they will close my old account and issue a new account

Awesome increases. Your Walmart Discover would offer you more flexibility in places you can charge.
10 years 3 weeks ago #147

Logged in to do my regular four month cli request on ge cards and noticed all had already been auto increased and my walmart credit card was upgraded to a discover card. Have not accepted as it looks like they will close my old account and issue a new account:worried: Walmart 900 to 1900, Amazon 1100 to 2100, Sams 1100 to 4100
10 years 3 weeks ago #148

Replied by SAR1954 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

WOW! You did well and an SP! Congratulations!

Thanks! Also, just paid my Best Buy CC online (Citi), requested an increase online. They responded within minutes and approved my request. My CL was 1800, they raised it to 3K. I think this also was NOT a hard pull, they are sending a confirmation letter which if it was should clarify, but when I requested it online, there was nothing indicating there would be a credit pull. :cool:
10 years 1 month ago #149

I called Macys and asked for a CL increase, the account is only 5 months old, but the limit was $300.00. Always on time with large payments each month, well above the min. Hard to really use at Macys without getting close to the line. They increased my limit to 1K. Also as a huge plus they didn't do a hard pull to my credit.

WOW! You did well and an SP! Congratulations!
10 years 1 month ago #150