What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I got nice tuff in the mail today. Two months ago, Macy's had their semi-annual bra sale and I purchased about 8 of them along with bustiers and the waist thingy and undergarments.

Today, I got in the male 2 certificates from Macys (as I charged on both Macy's card, 1 of them had a 0 bal and I wanted to keep it active) saying that I had earned$9 toward my next bra or pany purchase because I bought 6 bras or panties with my macy's card. It also listed my Star Rewards status as of 6/25/08 in terms of

Bras
15 years 9 months ago #331

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Lol!
15 years 9 months ago #332

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Nahhh, I dont think so, he got alcohol mixing out of his pores:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #333

Meya, if that's the case, then you will faint from the smell of my cologne when you meet me for the first time. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #334

Meya I am telling you, girl you have me on the floor rolling at work!

I am serious Kmoney, he makes me mad when he put on cologne. I have extreme cases of allergies and sinus, but when he gets out of the shower, all i hear is sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ssssshhh ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That is the sound of the body spray, but here is the sound of the cologne squuuuuuuuiiiiiiisssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh squuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh! I be like, "That's enough, what are you trying to do, Kill me?"

He got nerves to try to strike a conversation with me knowing dog gone well I cant talk after he spray himself. Just like last week, he had nerves to tell me that I need to stop smoking cigarrets after he sprayed cologne, I was like "It is not the cigaretts that is making me cough, it is YOU! I make him close the door when he put on cologne.
15 years 9 months ago #335

I Love Love Love my Heavenly Angels Perfume

Have you tired Cachet or Chloe'? I love the way they smell. You can get either of the two at Ross but I found them at Walgreens once but now they dont have it anymore. What's up with that? I will not buy the Chloe at Walgreens anymore because it did not smell authentic when i sprayed it.
:upset:
15 years 9 months ago #336

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Eldarwen, what does it smell like?

The top notes would be: Neroli, Lemon, and Petitgrain. Middle notes are: Cardamom, the base notes are cedarwood, oakmoss, and vetiver.
15 years 9 months ago #337

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I dislike cheap perfumes and colognes. I smell them on customers all the time. They smell like they got them from a flea market that cost you only fifty cents. I like expensive perfumes but I can't afford them. I only have one Chanel perfume, but mainly stick to my Heavenly Angels perfume.

I Love Love Love my Heavenly Angels Perfume
15 years 9 months ago #338

Is Macy's not selling Drakar anymore? I want to get the new Usher cologne for my husband but he spray his cologne like roach spray and it have me coughing everytime

Meya I am telling you, girl you have me on the floor rolling at work!
15 years 9 months ago #339

That's a really good cologne. That has women dropping dead like flies when you walk by from the great smell!

That is sooo funny LOL!!!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #340

Eldarwen, what does it smell like?
15 years 9 months ago #341

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

I searched the Macy's website and didn't find it. I checked out Amazon.com and found the lowest price of $55. You may find it cheaper elsewhere. Be careful of knock offs. Chanel is expensive.
15 years 9 months ago #342

I really like Chanel's Pour Monsieur on guys.

How much does each bottle cost?
15 years 9 months ago #343

Replied by wildrage2 on topic Re: What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Most of the time I where Dolce...I like the fact that they have subtle smell of tobacco in it. When I want a 'fresh' scent, I where Nautica sport...sort of citrus-y
15 years 9 months ago #344

I really like Chanel's Pour Monsieur on guys. It smells really good. I love the way Chanel's Madomioselle smells on me. It smells a little bit like bug spray when it first goes on. What can I say, I have expensive taste. Except that I really don't like Chanel's NO. 5 or the Allure.
15 years 9 months ago #345