What's the purpose of a card like Macy's anyway?

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Yeah, it's the one with the blue background and with the Citi logo in white and red.
15 years 4 months ago #226

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I haven't gotten any in a long time. I can't wait until I do get one to post it here :confused:.
15 years 4 months ago #227

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I was approved for it in September. The reason why I applied for it is because Citi wouldn't approve me for one their unsecured cards and the Citi secured card was my only way in with them at the moment. I didn't want to wait for a year or two because even if they approved me for an unsecured card in the future, it would lower my "age of accounts" on my report and I would see a drop in my scores.

Smart thinking. Is it that blue and white card?
15 years 4 months ago #228

When did you get a secured Citi card?

I was approved for it in September. The reason why I applied for it is because Citi wouldn't approve me for one their unsecured cards and the Citi secured card was my only way in with them at the moment. I didn't want to wait for a year or two because even if they approved me for an unsecured card in the future, it would lower my "age of accounts" on my report and I would see a drop in my scores.
15 years 4 months ago #229

You just made that up. You never specified your position until now. :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #230

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Trust me I wont.

Im in collections :cheesing: and work in Retail/Gas Cards...
15 years 4 months ago #231

You better hope that you don't come across me when I'm not happy with my Citi secured card.

When did you get a secured Citi card?
15 years 4 months ago #232

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

You better hope that you don't come across me when I'm not happy with my Citi secured card.

:innocent: No comment!
15 years 4 months ago #233

You better hope that you don't come across me when I'm not happy with my Citi secured card. :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #234

I usually act very politely before screaming at the representative. j/k

suuuuuure. lol.
15 years 4 months ago #235

I usually act very politely before screaming at the representative. j/k :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #236

Nope, no offense taken. I was a customer service representative a long time ago and I had the same reaction. It was like, whatever. I loved it when people would threaten to close their accounts. I would be all "sure, I can help you with that." And then they would get mad that I didn't try to save the account.

those[/I] people, because I know exactly what the person is thinking LOL.[/quote]

Man, I so do that. I say the same thing and after cursing me out theyd hung up on me. IF you call me screaming and yelling and cursing me out because you made your payment 21 days late, im not gonna remove the late fee. Yet, if you call and ask for it politely and explain the reason it was late, id be glad to assist you :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #237

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Hey I only have two to report, both of my Orchard Gold accts $100.00 each.
1st / 09/06/06 300 to 400
2nd/ 12/07/07 300 to 400
3rd 08/2007 1,000 to 300 CLD

HSBC still does not report the CLI's on my credit report

Jay1, i paid both of my Orchard cards a few weeks ago...now i have a 0 balance and sent a nice note to Trans/EX/EQ to report the right balance..I don't think they reported anything on my CC in the last four months!!! LOL:shocked:
15 years 4 months ago #238

Attorney State General. Hah. I hate it when I get customers that say that. I just sit there and smile

Nope, no offense taken. I was a customer service representative a long time ago and I had the same reaction. It was like, whatever. I loved it when people would threaten to close their accounts. I would be all "sure, I can help you with that." And then they would get mad that I didn't try to save the account. :innocent: That is why I said I was one of those people, because I know exactly what the person is thinking LOL.
15 years 4 months ago #239

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Oh man, I'm blushing! LOL, I used to have an Abercrombie & Fitch card, also issued by WFNNB, they had an option on the phone to request a CLI, see if they will do it for you via the phone.

On my last statement a month ago, the gave me a CLI. It was sitting at $500 but went to $970. That is a $470 increase and just in time for the holidays.
15 years 4 months ago #240