GEMB Chevron closed (transfered) our accounts

Replied by cireone on topic Chevron (gemb)

Does anyone know of the "new" Chevron cards issued by GEMB????? I know theres a Visa or Mastercard, one or the other, on top of the basic and preferred. Just want to know what credit is needed for these "new" cards. I applied for the basic card but have not received a response from them in a week. I am wondering if Im approved or not.
15 years 8 months ago #16
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: GEMB Chevron closed (transfered) our accounts

They been starting doing this, you just figured it out!:confused:

By the way, Hummer has nothing to do with gas, it is the size engine you got. You better not try and purchase a bigger car, it is really not worth the price you have to pay for gas boo boo.
15 years 8 months ago #17

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: GEMB Chevron closed (transfered) our accounts

My Acc Has Been Transfered As Of Now Just Got Off The Phone

i Just Checked My Credit Report Today And I Noticed That My Score Dropped 20 Pts. I Was Like, What The Heck Happened. To My Surprise, Chevron (which Is Now Gemb Chevron) Has Closed My 3 Year History Account With On My Credit Report And Has Not Yet Put The New Account Back In. This Makes It Look Like I Closed My Account, So My Scores Took A Lost. It Is Done On Eq Now, But The Cold Part About It, They Put My Cl In The High Balance Are, Ohhhhh Noooooo, Its Time For A Dispute. I Look Crazy Charging $1500 In Gas, Other Creditors Will Think I Am Just Tore Back....lol.

Don't Let This Story Frighten You, I Just Want To Throw The Word Out For All Chevron Card Holder, [B

when They Put The New Gemb Account Back, You Make Sure That They Put The Same History Length Back With It.[/B] Don't Let Them Count From The Day The Card Transfered, Oh No Buddies, We Worked To Hard And Came Too Far To Let Any Ccc Sucker Punch Our Cr's. So Look At Your Credit Report And Scroll Back To The First Day You Opened The Account To Make Sure That Gemb Chevron Give Back What They Took Away From Our Reports. I Am About To Give Them A Call Now, I Will Keep You Posted.
]
15 years 8 months ago #18

Yes I Have The New Card And I Dont Need To Take Any Cash From It

well, They Did Put It Back To My Credit Report With The Same Hsitory, But Check This Out, I Received A Card From Them That Looks Different Than The One I Currently Have. We Have A Cirus Symbol On The Back To Use Our Cards At Any Atm For Cash Withdraws. Has Anyone Received A New Chevron Card?

15 years 8 months ago #19

I WELL NEVER BUY A HUMMER THE WAY THE GAS IS NOW quote=Meya;8542]They know I am not going to charge that much in gas that is why they now let me have access to cash. Nope, it is still not gonna work Chevron. I can barely fill up my Toyota, let alone a hummer...lol. :laugh:[/quote]
15 years 8 months ago #20

Do They Have A Visa Now If So I Want To Transfered My Accounts Or Keep My Old Acc
15 years 8 months ago #21
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: GEMB Chevron closed (transfered) our accounts

The Chevron Visa is here! I saw it at the gas station while pumping. Hummmm, I wounder should I. Ok, dont be surprised if I tell you all I applied sometime soon. I just got to have it, I am going to apply sometime next year because my utilization is a little too high right now and I do not want a denial. I'm wondering if they will send them out to good paying customers, what do you guys think? :confused:
15 years 8 months ago #22
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic They know I am not

They know I am not going to charge that much in gas that is why they now let me have access to cash. Nope, it is still not gonna work Chevron. I can barely fill up my Toyota, let alone a hummer...lol. :laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #23

Replied by MsKiwi on topic I look crazy charging $1500

I look crazy charging $1500 in gas, other creditors will think I am just tore back....lol.

Meya it'll look like you own a Hummer charging that much for gas. :fun:
Not really that far off, I was next to a SUV at the pumps yesterday and it cost him $85 to fill up. :suicide: :white-flag:
15 years 10 months ago #24
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic It will be there soon.

It will be there soon. Also, we are going to have to call in for the pin to be sent to us. Mines arrived in like 5 days or less, I was shocked. Did you check your credit report to make sure that they put your correct history with Chevron back? Do not let them add it back to your report as a new account, you worked to hard for that.
15 years 10 months ago #25

Replied by hjm331 on topic Snicks, watch out for those

Snicks, watch out for those high cash advance fees. Those fees are a bummer and can really hurt you. Don't do cash advances unless it's your last option.
15 years 10 months ago #26

Replied by snicks on topic Hello, I have had a

Hello,
I have had a Chevron card for about a year... Credit limit was 300.00. When it changed over to GEMB chevron I all of a sudden had my limit raised to 1,000! a portion of that amt showed showed available as cash advance but they have not sent me a new card with the cirrus logo... maybe soon?

This is my 1st post... am really enjoying FG...
15 years 10 months ago #27
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Does anyone else here have

Does anyone else here have a Chevrn account?
15 years 10 months ago #28
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Well, they did put it

Well, they did put it back to my credit report with the same hsitory, but check this out, I received a card from them that looks different than the one I currently have. We have a cirus symbol on the back to use our cards at any ATM for cash withdraws. Has anyone received a new Chevron card?
15 years 11 months ago #29
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

I just checked my credit report today and I noticed that my score dropped 20 pts. I was like, what the heck happened. To my surprise, Chevron (which is now GEMB Chevron) has closed my 3 year history account with on my credit report and has not yet put the new account back in. This makes it look like I closed my account, so my scores took a lost. It is done on EQ now, but the cold part about it, they put my cl in the high balance are, Ohhhhh noooooo, its time for a dispute. I look crazy charging $1500 in gas, other creditors will think I am just tore back....lol.

Don't let this story frighten you, I just want to throw the word out for all Chevron card holder, When they put the new GEMB account back, you make sure that they put the same history length back with it. Don't let them count from the day the card transfered, oh no buddies, we worked to hard and came too far to let any ccc sucker punch our cr's. So look at your credit report and scroll back to the first day you opened the account to make sure that GEMB Chevron give back what they took away from our reports. I am about to give them a call now, I will keep you posted.
:scared: :scared: :dumbfounded: :confused: :worried:
16 years 2 weeks ago #30