After 13 long years........

Replied by Moneyes on topic Congrats!

I would use a CL of $500 as an emergency fund. Once a month just buy some gas to fill up your tank and pay it off right away. It shows movement on the card, but you still have your emergency fund.
7 years 10 months ago #1

Replied by FrankN on topic Congrats!

As long as you pay off your credit card each month, the APR should not bother you. It won't effect you unless you don't pay it off in full.
8 years 2 months ago #2

Replied by Cents on topic Chase

Good for you! Chase is a funny bank to deal with. My husband and I have been banking with them for eight years, we have a bunch of other major credit cards, have paid off car loans in that time, have always maintained a high balance in our checking account with them, and just last year finally got approved for one of their credit cards. I was beginning to think there was a glitch in their system when it came to us. :lol:
8 years 2 months ago #3

Replied by Roughdraft on topic Re: After 13 long years........

Congrats! Chase is awesome with their CC's. I have the Rapid Rewards card and while I haven't seen an automatic CL, which I don't need a higher credit right now, I have been happy with Chase. From what I can tell they will CLI if you call but I will wait until I close some other cards I'm not using. Enjoy your new card.
9 years 9 months ago #4
  • Nuovocapitolo
  • Nuovocapitolo's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Nuovocapitolo

Approved for Chase Freedom. Credit score 699....APR 22.9% Kinda high but foot is in the door. CL $500
9 years 10 months ago #5