confused about cap 1

• eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic Re: confused about cap 1

The second Cap 1 card I applied for was a new application so they pulled all 3 CB's.

Also, I didn't get the reward visa because they wanted to reset my CL from $1500 to $500 and I didn't want that. I've worked hard to raise my CL to where it is right now and I'm not really interested in their rewards program. I'd rather keep the $1500 CL than earn points.

I pulled my CR a few days after I received my points card and they never reset me or anything.
15 years 8 months ago #91
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic Re: confused about cap 1

Cap 1 is every month but is sort of slow. It will get there but it seems like every 2 months to me.

Hey Meya thanks for the link....yeah I did do a consolidation on my 2 Cap1 cards....I had the Cap1 cashback and classic MC...I decided that I wanted to keep the Cap1 Cash Visa...since those fools didnt want to give me an increase when I asked for one in April I consolidated my 2 $500 cards into one and they closed out my MC...funny thing is they offered me a $500 Cap1 Points Visa instead of giving me the CLI...I think they just wanted the $19 AF for the new account...those @$$ holes haha. anyways if you want to do a Consolidation call the backdoor # 8775139959

Hope this helps!

Eric
15 years 8 months ago #92

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: confused about cap 1

Acutally HJm331, I want Eric to come here so we can get the message out to everyone, but I am going to pm him to get his attention. I guess I should copy and paste this link over to him right

That's a good idea.
15 years 8 months ago #93

I don't know how long it takes for Cap1 and Orchard to start reporting but don't hold your breath on Orchard Bank. They are always one month behind unlike Capital One who reports your statement balance and other info a couple days after your statement has been created.
15 years 8 months ago #94

Replied by Meya on topic Re: confused about cap 1

Cap 1 is every month but is sort of slow. It will get there but it seems like every 2 months to me. :upset:

Acutally HJm331, I want Eric to come here so we can get the message out to everyone, but I am going to pm him to get his attention. I guess I should copy and paste this link over to him right?:dumbfounded:
15 years 8 months ago #95

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: confused about cap 1

Question my fellow FGs brothers and sisters how long before Cap1 starts reporting to the big 3? And what about Orchard?
15 years 8 months ago #96

I remember him posting something about that. You should PM him about that.
15 years 8 months ago #97

Thanks bro, so I guess I have to agree with ya! I wonder did Eric's cl get converted because he has two Cap 1's. :worried:
15 years 8 months ago #98

I don't know why it resets but if that's the case, I will never convert my card with them. I am trying to combine both of my cards though.
15 years 8 months ago #99

New info, I did not know that they reset your limits esepcially to a smaller limit or is that just the way the card starts (lower limit)?
15 years 8 months ago #100

The second Cap 1 card I applied for was a new application so they pulled all 3 CB's.

Also, I didn't get the reward visa because they wanted to reset my CL from $1500 to $500 and I didn't want that. I've worked hard to raise my CL to where it is right now and I'm not really interested in their rewards program. I'd rather keep the $1500 CL than earn points.
15 years 8 months ago #101

Why did you not get the rewards visa bro? I think I asked you that in another thread but it got buried. Sorry for a duplicate answer. Another question, since they do soft pulls on us periodically, did they pull all three cb's on you or did they go by the last previous soft pull they had?
15 years 8 months ago #102

I have two Capital One cards and I look to combining them soon. I would love to worry about one account rather than two.
15 years 8 months ago #103

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: confused about cap 1

KMoney, Meya is right. Wait at least 6 months but make sure your credit report looks decent with no late payments, low utilization, not too many inquiries so save your inquiries for another Capital One card.

Good Luck

Woo Hoo I will make sure that my reports are spotless
15 years 8 months ago #104

KMoney, Meya is right. Wait at least 6 months but make sure your credit report looks decent with no late payments, low utilization, not too many inquiries so save your inquiries for another Capital One card.

Good Luck
15 years 8 months ago #105