confused about cap 1

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: confused about cap 1

ok:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #46

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: confused about cap 1

If BOA doesn't allow you to open a second s.c. with them, try Wells Fargo.
15 years 9 months ago #47

Rob, you should check on that with your local BOA branch. I just googled your question and couldn't find any answers for it, sorry.

Thanks for trying. If I can't maybe I can do it with another bank like Wells Fargo or Orchard if they let people deposit money into their accounts. I just rather deal with BofA because there is a branch in Russellville about 30 miles from my house.
15 years 9 months ago #48

Rob, you should check on that with your local BOA branch. I just googled your question and couldn't find any answers for it, sorry.
15 years 9 months ago #49

Rob, no problem. Are you going to apply for a BOA secured card or did you already have one?

I sent in my preapproval for the 99/500 card on the 18th of June. I had applied for an unsecured card on June 12 and was declined but offerred the 99/500 card. My credit report shows two hard pulls (the 12th and July 1st) so I am hoping I got approved. I hope that me applying and getting the BB cards and Walmart card won't mess me up. I hope to get it. I was also wondering if you can have two secured cards from BofA. I would like to get the regular secured card just so I can add money to it and when it unsecures have a big cl on it, say around $2000. Do you know if you can have two of them? thanks a lot.
15 years 9 months ago #50

Rob, no problem. Are you going to apply for a BOA secured card or did you already have one?
15 years 9 months ago #51

Thats ok. tomorrow is the 14th. Eleven days since I was approved. Maybe the card will be in the mailbox and I will try for a cli just as soon as I come back from BofA about my secured card. Thanks for your help, HJM.
15 years 9 months ago #52

You're right, I actually jumped the ship on that one. Make sure you sign-up online as soon as your card comes.
15 years 9 months ago #53

Rob, I think you should hit the luv button their website and ask for a CLI. It's not a hard pull so it will not effect your report or score.

Don't I have to have my card first to set up online access?
15 years 9 months ago #54

Rob, I think you should hit the luv button their website and ask for a CLI. It's not a hard pull so it will not effect your report or score.
15 years 9 months ago #55

Replied by Meya on topic Re: confused about cap 1

Orchard doen't take too long to process payments but they do took a while to report to the CB's monthly.

You are correct!
15 years 9 months ago #56

Rob, I also have the BB store card so I am telling you this from experience. Did you try asking for a CLI from them before you use the card? I asked for a CLI online before I used the card and they gave me a $300 CLI.

No I didn't. When they approved my application I went shopping for a new computer. That was my plan when I went up there. Do you think I could ask for a cli when I get my card even though I have already charged with it? If I can't thats ok because now with $1100 cl, that is my highest card and I still have the BB m/c.:cheesing: with a $450 cl and a 0 balance.
15 years 9 months ago #57

By the way, it's not a hard pull.
15 years 9 months ago #58

Rob, I also have the BB store card so I am telling you this from experience. Did you try asking for a CLI from them before you use the card? I asked for a CLI online before I used the card and they gave me a $300 CLI.
15 years 9 months ago #59

I looked at my cr last night and saw where Orchard finally posted for June. No surprise there but I was surprised to see my BB store card on there. I was approved on July 3rd and it is on there already. It even shows my cl, my balance and monthly payment which I didn't even know until then because I have yet to get my card. My BB m/c doesn't show up on there either. I guess it is true that HSBC retail is faster than HSBC bank.
15 years 9 months ago #60