confused about cap 1

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: confused about cap 1

:cool:
15 years 8 months ago #31

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: confused about cap 1

I know Thank God
15 years 8 months ago #32

Well, at least you overcame the obstacle of first payment with Capital One. :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #33

Replied by Meya on topic Re: confused about cap 1

Geesh, I really dont know what to say now!:worried:
15 years 8 months ago #34

Hey I just thougt about something, did you make that payment around the 3rd or the 5th because I remember that I could not log into my account those day because of some technical error. When I called in they said that they were also having some pc errors, they could not help me then, and to call back in a couple of hours or so. They probably do not do holds that was just to throw you off so they did not have to deal with you at the time. I know that they have good reps but frm my opinion that is probably what happend.

You know what when I tried to make my first payment online it told me to call the 1-800 number. I called and made the payment over the phone and of course the charged me the fee[/quote]

I just thought it was weird because my first payment to Orchard went through right away.
15 years 8 months ago #35

Rob, sorry for the denial. I thought I'd try helping you receive your CLI on the card before you used it. I will also ask for a CLI around Christmas. I hope they can double my CL because I really need all I can get to lower my utilization.
15 years 8 months ago #36

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: confused about cap 1

I just received a letter from HSBC and they stated that they no longer accept customer requests for CLIs on their credit programs. So much for the effort.

They need to remove the luv button from their website then.
15 years 8 months ago #37

Replied by Meya on topic Re: confused about cap 1

Yes so no more holding the money for a week

Hey I just thougt about something, did you make that payment around the 3rd or the 5th because I remember that I could not log into my account those day because of some technical error. When I called in they said that they were also having some pc errors, they could not help me then, and to call back in a couple of hours or so. They probably do not do holds that was just to throw you off so they did not have to deal with you at the time. I know that they have good reps but frm my opinion that is probably what happend.
15 years 8 months ago #38

Replied by cireone on topic Re: confused about cap 1

I got my BB store card today. I set up the online account and tried to get a cli. It denied me and said I would get a letter in the mail telling me why. Oh well, I will try again in a few months, say around Christmas

I just received a letter from HSBC and they stated that they no longer accept customer requests for CLIs on their credit programs. So much for the effort.
15 years 8 months ago #39

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: confused about cap 1

No I didn't. When they approved my application I went shopping for a new computer. That was my plan when I went up there. Do you think I could ask for a cli when I get my card even though I have already charged with it? If I can't thats ok because now with $1100 cl, that is my highest card and I still have the BB m/c

I got my BB store card today. I set up the online account and tried to get a cli. It denied me and said I would get a letter in the mail telling me why. Oh well, I will try again in a few months, say around Christmas.:cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #40

KMoney, did you make the payment on-line?

Yes that is the way I prefer to pay for anything if I can
15 years 8 months ago #41

KMoney, did you make the payment on-line?
15 years 8 months ago #42

KMoney, are you talking about a payment?

Yes so no more holding the money for a week
15 years 8 months ago #43

KMoney, are you talking about a payment?
15 years 8 months ago #44

KMoney, my fingers are crossed for you!

Cap1 took the money out this morning, Woo Hoo!
15 years 8 months ago #45