Using a Card For Rewards?

Replied by smcc on topic Hey Meya I used to

Hey Meya I used to live in the East Bay (Hayward) and try to come back once or twice a year. When I get back to the Bay Area I use my CC to make all purchases and use those points to save up for my next trip. :cheesing:
16 years 1 week ago #16
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic we will start using the

we will start using the Cap1 Platinum Visa if they give us a CLI

They are going to put a smile on your face when you call the back-door number.

I hope so Meya...also did u call Hooters and get a CLI? or was it a auto CLI?
16 years 2 weeks ago #17

Replied by Meya on topic we will start using the

we will start using the Cap1 Platinum Visa if they give us a CLI

They are going to put a smile on your face when you call the back-door number.
16 years 2 weeks ago #18
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic I read the posts here

I read the posts here daily and decided to sign up. Most of the members that I see on here have a high level of knowledge in the credit world. Thanks for helping us all out.

I do Clark...Great thread...I pitch this to my associates at bofa all the time to tell customers that dont use their card that much. I use my BofA NFL Visa all the time for the extra-points because Im a huge NFL, the CL is only $500 but I had $3500 CL and I moved $3k CL to my OSU Mastercard. The only cards my wife and I use are Walmart, NFL Visa, and we will start using the Cap1 Platinum Visa if they give us a CLI.
16 years 2 weeks ago #19

Replied by Meya on topic When you make it out

When you make it out here, stop by and say "what's up" to me! You know we have a Hooter's out here by the Pier 39 and also don't forget to stop at Joe's Crab Shack, it is pretty good.
:fun:
16 years 2 weeks ago #20

Replied by smcc on topic I'm with you guys. I

I'm with you guys. I use my BankAmericard to charge $900+ a month for standard bills and whatever else. This gives me the ability to total enough points (25,000) every year for a round trip ticket to San Francisco. Funny thing, Bank of America shows you how to use your cards to amass points on a monthly basis. What I would like to do is when its time to buy a car is to go out and finance a loan, buy the car on my BankAmericard, then pay off my card with the pre approved loan. That way I have my car plus a round trip ticket to California.
16 years 2 weeks ago #21

Replied by hjm331 on topic Clark, I also pay my

Clark, I also pay my bills with my credit cards but I don't have a rewards card yet so I can't benefit from them.

I believe the best rewards card in the business right now is the Bank of America Americard Visa. It gives you 1.5 points for every dollar spent on the card if you have a checking account with them. Without the checking account, I believe it's either 1 or 1.25 points for every dollar spent. However, I do have a checking account with Bank of America and I like to do my business with them. I'm only 18 and have a short credit history and that is why I can't get approved for the Americard. Otherwise, I would recommend it to you if you're looking for a good card that gives you the most points possible. Here's the link to the details for the Americard Visa.

http://rewardsfaster.bankofamerica.com/?cm_sp=Cons-CC-_-BankAmericard_Rewards_Faster-_-Category_Page_Popular_LinkA&loc=popular

I have the Bank of America Student Platinum Plus Visa with a $1,000 CL and it's my favorite card.
16 years 1 month ago #22

was created by clark

I read the posts here daily and decided to sign up. Most of the members that I see on here have a high level of knowledge in the credit world. Thanks for helping us all out. :cheesing:

I only use my credit cards for rewards points, because it's better than writing checks or using my debit card. My Chase flexible rewards MC gives me points, and comes with no-liability for unauthorized charges. I see this as a win win deal, so I use my card for everything that I can.

My question is, who else uses their card for these reasons, and what is the best card for points or cash?
16 years 1 month ago #23