WAMU or Hooters

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Does WAMU allow 2 cards?

I heard that you are allowed to have more than one card with Wamu but they don't combine cards or transfer portions of limits from one account to another like BOA does. They are great cards though and they also come with terrific no interest promos so they are definitely worth having.
15 years 9 months ago #16

Replied by shark6 on topic Does WAMU allow 2 cards?

I would love to know if WAMU allows one to have 2 of their cards? I have a WAMU and earlier this year, they were sending me tons of pre-approvals. I applied on line and got a message, ( I forgot what it was).

I called them and the CSR told me that you are not allowed to hold 2 cards. They did remove the 2nd inquiry of my card and I got a letter confirming that.

I just wondered if anyone here has 2 WAMU cards or have been denied for having applied for 2 WAMU cards.
15 years 9 months ago #17
  • cassey346
  • cassey346's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by cassey346 on topic Well thank you porgy it

Well thank you porgy it was worth a shot !
16 years 2 months ago #18

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Sorry, Wamu is NOT doing

Sorry, Wamu is NOT doing CLI as of November 2007 (if the account is subprime). Wamu is to become part of Chase in May or June then if your WAMU card is subprime you can expect Chase to change your rate and or cancel the account.

Hooters (Merrick Bank) does NOT accept CLI requests from consumers. They do issue them every 6 to 8 months if you qualify :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #19
  • cassey346
  • cassey346's Avatar Topic Author

was created by cassey346

Is there a back door # to ask for a increase with WAMU or hooters . I called WAMU and they said they only do random increase. That is the same thing Capital one said until you guys gave me a back door # and I got a increase today of $300. I really like my WAMU but would like a increase.
16 years 2 months ago #20