Credit Pull Dbase

Replied by Meya on topic Re: New updated list on what cards pull from Transunion

Hi iantha1, long time no see. This thread can be answered through "All Application Statuses" over to your right. That is where members can find out about which cb the credior pulled from :fun:

A detailed description is in the posting above yours.
15 years 4 months ago #1

Replied by iantha1 on topic New updated list on what cards pull from Transunion

Hello every one, I wanted to see if we could all get together and provide a list of what cards pulll transunion.

I no hooters does.... Who else ??
15 years 4 months ago #2

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Pull Dbase

OK, now I see where the status pulls are FG. Thanks! OK, FG I have played around with it and see exactly what you were talking about.

OK, for those who are not familiar with how it works, I will run you through it. First, click the link provided above by FG ( https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/...d-status.shtml ).

Just wanted to also add to those who are looking:

1. Do not get distracted from the other scores that you are looking at because some people have scores on other Cb's that are 100 points in difference from each other. Focus only on what you requested from. IE, if you were using the database to search TU to see what cards pulled from TU, at a certain score range, look at TU scores "ONLY!" Because someone EX scores shows 680, it does not necessarily mean that the creditor looked at that score in conjunction with TU. Some do, but I just don't want you to look at all three when you are requesting from TU.

2. Use advance search when you want to see what a person scores was when they applied for a cc and you want to see a range of what their scores were when they applied. You will not see which CB the creditor pulled from, but you will see what their scores where when they were either denied or approved. The Advanced Search is the title on the far right side of the search database of the link you will click on. So let's try it out
  • Click advance search
  • Choose your search option (there are 4)
Option 1] By Average Credit Scores [/COLOR][/B]

Option 2] By Card Issuer [/B]
Option 3] By Listed Card Names [/B]

Option 4] By Searching for a Card Name

I find the best one to look for a particular card is through "option 2" because the statuses is next to the card issuer. For example Citibank has 59 statuses, let's choose that one.
  • Now you will see all 59 card statuses for Citibank where members where approved or denied. Remember, you will see all 3 scores, but most likely exp was used for this particular bank. It is best to read the members comment or full posting under this status because they usually tell you what exact CB the creditor pulled from and if they had any recon's to get the card, or updates of approvals after a denial because they can only add the card once. (Am I right FG?)
  • Look at the first status which is " Citi® Driver's Edge® Platinum ... " See the last title which says "More details?" Click "1 Person Applied"
  • Look to the right again and click "More info" under the title "Options"
  • As we can clearly see, this is Thomas1 application status, but he did not add a review (Hummmmm Thomas, want to add to that...lol) but he does have options in the future.
  • Notice that there is a review for this card also, just scroll to the bottom and you will see 7 blue subtitles. The 4th subtitle shows how many reviews are on this card, which is 1.
  • Click the link, look under the Title , which in this case is called " APPROVED! and then you will see that Thomas1 gave full details about either the card(s) overall experience, or his approval status.
I know this was too detailed, but I hope that it helps with this main thread in regards to "Credit Pulls Database"

15 years 5 months ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Pull Dbase

Thanks FG!
15 years 5 months ago #4

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Credit Pull Dbase

https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/credit-card-status.shtml really helps! :cheesing: Do a search for Exp scores.
15 years 5 months ago #5

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Pull Dbase

It depends on your location but I think BOA and AMEX pull Experian in most parts of the country. I believe Citi pulled TU on my application two months ago.
15 years 5 months ago #6

Replied by wmarat on topic Re: al

Does Anyone Know What Creditors Pull Thru Experian

Amex, BOA, CITI.
15 years 5 months ago #7

Replied by Meya on topic Re: al

Good question, majority of tier one cards pulls through Experian. Which cards are you looking for, and maybe we can let you know who they pull from.
15 years 5 months ago #8

Replied by alvin0122 on topic al

Does Anyone Know What Creditors Pull Thru Experian
15 years 5 months ago #9

Replied by Meya on topic Ok, I understand. So what

Ok, I understand. So what you are saying is we should give "heads up" on which creditor pulled from a certain cb duirng the application process? If I am not mistaken, that is where it will come from on the link Fg just gave to you. The card is added only once, and when you take a look at the card (or click how any have applied," it will tell what members scores was during the time of pull and who they pulled from. The only slight inaccuracy is when we have added cards that we appplied for in the past, and cant remember our acutal scores.

This is what will happen when I add to your blog. I have 14 cards to add and I can't remmeber my actual score nor which cb they all pulled from since I have some cards that are no longer showing on my cr. The only cards that I am aware of what cb was pulled are cap1 (like you said, they do all 3), hooters;TU, travelocity TU, and I know that gemb will most likely pull from EQ. Hope this helps, if not, I am all ears.
:fun:
16 years 2 months ago #10
  • Ash
  • Ash's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Ash on topic Claro Meya....Over time! I put this

Claro Meya....Over time!
I put this together from reports I had and hubbies too.

What I mean is,
say someone wants an amex and they know their highest score is experian but amex pulls transunion and thats their lowest score. I thought maybe it could be helpful if they knew which report amex would pull for sure. For example I didn't know Capital one pulls all three for credit cards but experian on auto credit.
16 years 2 months ago #11

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Can we all share a

Can we all share a database? I think this is helpful when
you know your individual fico then you'll know which cra
they are going to pull.

Just what you are looking for]https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/credit-card-status.shtml[/URL] :cool:
16 years 2 months ago #12

Replied by Meya on topic Wooooe! please tell me that

Wooooe! please tell me that you applied for these cards over time! :confused: :shocked:

I will add mines when I pull my report today.
16 years 2 months ago #13
  • Ash
  • Ash's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Ash

I made up a list of who pulled what on posted it on my blog.
Can we all share a database? I think this is helpful when
you know your individual fico then you'll know which cra
they are going to pull. Example if you know you want to
check out capial one and your fico is 490 and
you know they pull all three this may not be a good idea
when the suggested fico is at least 600...

:cheesing:

https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/blogs/whopulledwhat
16 years 2 months ago #14