If you have American Express READ THIS

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

For some reason, I am not hearing a lot of bad stuff about Discover. Maybe that is a card that somebody can shoot for.

You know what I was thinking about the Discover Card earlier and saying to myself, I have yet to hear anything bad about this card
15 years 9 months ago #46

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

For some reason, I am not hearing a lot of bad stuff about Discover. Maybe that is a card that somebody can shoot for.
15 years 9 months ago #47

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Need advice on American Express Cards

Those white flag smilies attract a lot of attention. :white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #48

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

Its just flat out wrong. That is what I was talking about when I mentioned amex had a commercial where they helped this guy out at a dinner table. That was the catch, he flashed out his gold card and it was denied, then the lady so called backed him up with her amex gold card and then he went to apply for an amex gold card. That probalby was amex that denied his meal in the first place. They are too scary for me. If they are afriad that someone can not pay back, then they should lend to Michael Jackson, Bill Gates, Oprah, and Donald Trump only.

Seriously.
15 years 9 months ago #49

Replied by Meya on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

Its just flat out wrong. That is what I was talking about when I mentioned amex had a commercial where they helped this guy out at a dinner table. That was the catch, he flashed out his gold card and it was denied, then the lady so called backed him up with her amex gold card and then he went to apply for an amex gold card. That probalby was amex that denied his meal in the first place. They are too scary for me. If they are afriad that someone can not pay back, then they should lend to Michael Jackson, Bill Gates, Oprah, and Donald Trump only.
:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #50

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Need advice on American Express Cards

See, you got the smiley fever too!:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #51

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Need advice on American Express Cards

:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #52

I can't imagine going on vacation and having my limit decreased when I don't even know about it. Now that's pretty low.
15 years 9 months ago #53

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Need advice on American Express Cards

:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #54

Replied by Meya on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

Thank you so much Theo, this is a great story for all of us amex cravers. I am not too enthused like I used to be about them. They should not even call themselves credtiors if they are going to wheel you in and the start slicing you like Spartans when they got you.
15 years 9 months ago #55

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

Keys, I am also upset on being so anxious for possessing an AMEX card. Now, all my card does is collect dust in my sockdrawer.

And that is probably the safest bet with AMEX
15 years 9 months ago #56

Keys, I am also upset on being so anxious for possessing an AMEX card. Now, all my card does is collect dust in my sockdrawer.
15 years 9 months ago #57

Replied by keys on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

That's how I feel too. When I started the rebuilding process, one of my goals was to be the proud owner of an AMEX card. Now, I don't want anything to do with them.
15 years 9 months ago #58

All that hype about AMEX has gone to waste.
15 years 9 months ago #59

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: If you have American Express READ THIS

Ater all these CLD's, nobody is very confidant in AMEX anymore.
15 years 9 months ago #60