Why there are no CU cards?
14 years 10 months ago #31
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: New Cards Added

is there any way i can add a new card?

Actually, yes there is. I already informed the site administrator about this in regards to another issue. The thread is here, but I just can't find it. I think the "Title" was mislabeled. As soon as I get feedback, I will inform you. Thanks for your understanding. :cheesing:
14 years 11 months ago #32

Replied by mathman on topic Re: New Cards Added

the suggested score for citi forward is kinda baloney. i'd ignore it and just go for it :)

the card i wanted to add was the associated bank cash rebate card (cobranded with citi). it's basically a resurrection of the old dividend platinum select. 5% back on edp, 1% elsewhere, $300 annual cap. 0% bt for 9 months.
14 years 11 months ago #33

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: New Cards Added

I am looking at the new cards but seeing nothing that is catching my fancy. It's either have a perfect score to get it or the terms are not the greatest. I am seeing a lot more cards that give me the hives. Why would I want to pay an annual fee just to have the card?
14 years 11 months ago #34

Replied by mathman on topic Re: New Cards Added

is there any way i can add a new card?
14 years 11 months ago #35

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: New Cards Added

I really do not want the card because I'm building a strong payment history with the cards i have now....i was saying that in jest just a little humor

Oh I know. I wouldnt have attacked you like that publicly LOL. I just cant get over how many people want that darn card.
14 years 11 months ago #36

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: New Cards Added

Yeah that Black Card is a marketing ploy. If it is available to only 1% of the population, then why advertise it? You don't see Amex going around advertising their Centurian Card.

The sad thing is how many of my fellow foolish American's have been suckered into that card. We are like cats, we see something shiny and we
have to have it.

I really do not want the card because I'm building a strong payment history with the cards i have now....i was saying that in jest just a little humor:fun:
14 years 11 months ago #37

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: New Cards Added

Yeah that Black Card is a marketing ploy. If it is available to only 1% of the population, then why advertise it? You don't see Amex going around advertising their Centurian Card.

The sad thing is how many of my fellow foolish American's have been suckered into that card. We are like cats, we see something shiny and we have to have it.
14 years 11 months ago #38

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: New Cards Added

Me too...
14 years 11 months ago #39
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: New Cards Added

You are not the only one, count me in too. :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 11 months ago #40

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: New Cards Added

The Barcays black card caught my interest until i read "The Black Card is not for everyone. In fact, it is available to only 1% of U.S. Residents to ensure the highest caliber of personal service is provided to every Cardmember. well that leave me out of that equation:laugh:
14 years 11 months ago #41
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

Hello everyone, I don't know if any of you are aware of the recent "New cards" that are being added to the database, but there are new cards that has been added and I do believe the last one was at the end of April 2009. Here is the link for you all to take a look at, but you can also find it on the dashboard when you sign in. [URL]http ://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/Recent-Card-Additions.php[/URL]
Spread the word!: white-flag :: white-flag:
14 years 11 months ago #42