New Cards Added

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: New Cards Added

I thought I posted this before, but I couldn't find it. There is a way to suggest cards, and also see what was suggested before and whether or not it could be added.

https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/creditcardrequest.php

When I followed this link, my profile showed up...lol! I had a hard time finding the link to credit card request, so I just booked marked it.
14 years 1 month ago #1

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: New Credit Card

I received your email. I will add this to our que of cards to add to the database :cc:.
14 years 1 month ago #2

Replied by kdb030609 on topic Re: New Cards Added

Wow, you are right, I did not know that. Hmmmm. https://ebs.elanfinancialservices.com/

US Bank does hide behind different names sometimes, like the Lexus FSB and Toyota Visa card are really US Bank but you have to look hard to find that out.

When I found the link between us bank and elan. I also found information on the connection between US Bank and Toyota and Lexus cards. I found information that said that US Bank was just managing the accounts. That the accounts were owned by lexus and toyota financial services.
14 years 7 months ago #4

Replied by kdb030609 on topic Re: New Cards Added

Yeah I had one of their 500 dollar cl mastercards. They closed account after 6 months no usage and did me a favor. It was managed by Juniper bank then which they renamed Barclays Bank of Delaware. Someone will swallow them up or scare them off eventually. You can't make much money or friends with business practices like what they've been doing. But thats just my opinion.
14 years 8 months ago #5

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: New Cards Added

Amend Brothers! Barclay Bank is a piece of work. "I" Tunes for $500 or their Juniper Master Card for $500. What a waste of time. Tell them to stay in England!!! Black Card... did anyone find anything they offered that we can't get from a real US bank for no annual fees?! No. :cheesing: :shocked: :white-flag: :upset:
14 years 8 months ago #6

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: New Cards Added

It must be Barclays (Juni)

You know it!
14 years 8 months ago #7

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: New Cards Added

I hope everyone knows that the Visa Black Card comes with a $495 AF, right?
14 years 8 months ago #8
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

It must be Barclays (Juni):laugh:
14 years 8 months ago #9

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: New Cards Added

re

Thanks for the info. They actually did your mom a favor, that card is really just a marketing ploy. They say that it is restricted to only 1% of the population yet advertise it all over the place, I see it every month in my Motor Trend it seems. Basically, they know (an English bank by the way) that Americans like to see shiny new things and we are suckers for status, so they throw a $450 annual fee and watch as we fall all over that thing. Not I. This is the same bank that issues $500 iTunes Visa's and Travelocity MasterCards by the way. :laugh:
14 years 8 months ago #10

Replied by qchau on topic Re: New Cards Added

I think you're wrong. I vaguely remember reading about 1 such CU, but after approval for CC they still required to join CU.

re: wmarat

i don't know what State or credit union you talking about - but in FL, there are many credit union banks DON'T REQUIRED you to have account(s) with them to apply for home loan, car loan, boat loan, private loan, and credit cards (example: GTE CREDIT UNION or ACHIEVA CREDIT UNION) - big advantage that people want to joint credit union because banks offer lowest interest than many other banks don't -
14 years 8 months ago #11
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Thanks FG!
14 years 8 months ago #12

Replied by smcc on topic Re: New Cards Added

Originally Posted by ColoNative
File Attachment:
[/B]

Yeah that Black Card is a marketing ploy. If it is available to only 1% of the population, then why advertise it? You don't see Amex going around advertising their Centurian Card.

The sad thing is how many of my fellow foolish American's have been suckered into that card. We are like cats, we see something shiny and we have to have it.

Why advertise the card ? Visa doesn't know everyone and I'm sure there are many people that qualify that Visa is unaware of. Same thing applies for AMEX although I'm sure they both go through their current customer base to see if anyone qualifies financially. Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborgini make cars that are available only to the most elite but how many of us know about these cars ? Just about everyone
14 years 8 months ago #13

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: New Cards Added

Hello everyone, I don't know if any of you are aware of the recent "New cards" that are being added to the database, but there are new cards that has been added and I do believe the last one was at the end of April 2009. Here is the link for you all to take a look at, but you can also find it on the dashboard when you sign in. [URL]http ://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/Recent-Card-Additions.php[/URL]
Spread the word!: white-flag :: white-flag :

I thought I posted this before, but I couldn't find it. There is a way to suggest cards, and also see what was suggested before and whether or not it could be added.

[URL]http: //www.financeglobe.com/Finance/creditcardrequest.php[/URL]
14 years 8 months ago #14

Replied by qchau on topic Re: New Cards Added

Sorry, Meya, but does not sound convincing. Every business likes advertisement. What intresting is that I have never come across web site which offers credit cards and offers CU cards.

Maybe reason is that to qualify for CU card person first of all must be member of CU.

re: cu credit card / wmarat

in Florida, 8 out of 10 credit union banks don't REQUIRED you to have account(s) with them to qualify for visa or master card. but it still required VERY GOOD credit (730 or above, but 750 is recommended) to qualify for visa or master card.
14 years 8 months ago #15