Capital One CC

• rsty99
  • rsty99's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by rsty99 on topic Re: Capital One CC

The card I had. I asked for a cli but they told me to open another cc account, I was like what?. So I closed the account with them. I have moved on to better offers and they still email me asking me to come back. I am not interested in their products but just wondered if anyone else was getting emails to try get your business back. I have not had any other cc company do this.
12 years 2 months ago #1

Replied by coolkidny on topic Re: Capital One CC

I have had a 750 dollar limit with them since 06, i started at 500 and went to 750 with the credit steps. i applied for a second card in 08, started with a 3000 dollar limit and was bumped up to 4000 with credit steps but no further movement on either card.
12 years 2 months ago #2

Replied by bernhardtra on topic Re: Capital One CC

You might be stuck with that limit for a long time.
12 years 2 months ago #3

Replied by Mary McKercher on topic Re: Capital One CC

For the past few months, capital one has been emailing me to re apply for a card. Has anyone else who has closed their account with them have been receiving this offer to come back.

I got a Platnum MC with them about a yr ago. My Bureaus were 590-610 and I was approved for a card with a $500 CL...6 mos later a increase to $750.

HTH
12 years 2 months ago #4

Replied by bernhardtra on topic Re: Capital One CC

If you do reapply let us know if they actually give a credit line that is good and if they actually give credit limit increases.
12 years 2 months ago #5

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Capital One CC

Anyone seen this Capital One Spark Cash Business card?

http://www.capitalone.com/smallbusiness/spark-cash/?external_id=WWW_DR_SBCDSP_SB_GDN_CVT_SC_ZZZZZ_BAN2_G_SB_98

It earns 2% on everyday purchases. That seems pretty good.
12 years 5 months ago #6
  • rsty99
  • rsty99's Avatar Topic Author

was created by rsty99

For the past few months, capital one has been emailing me to re apply for a card. Has anyone else who has closed their account with them have been receiving this offer to come back.
12 years 6 months ago #7