Backdoor Numbers

Replied by kalel89 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Meya, or anyone ive had my orchard bank card for a while now, like 3 years. Ive had a couple over limits but ive still never gotten a cli. what should i do?
15 years 4 months ago #61

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

I put myself in your shoes and I just want to scream. I know the feeling because this is the way I felt about Target and Lane Bryant. Remember when Target would not give me a cli no matter what? I think this is the experience that you are going through. I know they will get to you soon, and who knows, yours might just be bigger than the ones who reported their's:confused:
15 years 4 months ago #62

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

I used the card every month..paid balance last month....my score is higher than when the card was issued my uli/ is 30%....so i'm taking it personally LOL!!......i'll wait...thanks for the tips...

yk
15 years 5 months ago #63

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

CLI are a plus but never a guarantee. So you cannot b upset if they dont give it do you. Its not a RULE to give a CLI after so many months.

Other factors could also play a part of it... Such as:

1. Score going up and down
2. High Utilization
3. How much or how little you used the card...

You just never know.... and thats what SUCKS!

Oh! and to answer your question about Target's backdoor #... If its for the RED Card, they only give automatic CLI so dont even bother calling unless its for the Visa, I read for the Target Visa's you can ask for CLI by ph.
15 years 5 months ago #64

yeh, yeh,.. i think that was wildrage that called and got that CLI. Hooters told me yesterday that i have to have my account for 6 months..then she said ..."oh, you did have it for over six months", then she said to wait till my next statement...oh well....
15 years 5 months ago #65

Calm down YoYo11. Just to give you heads up, Hooter's will tell you this story....."We periodically check all accounts and when yours is available for an increase"...............blah, blah, blah. There is one person in here that said Hooter's gave them a cli when they called. Eveyone else in here gets the same message I get. Just give them a call and let them know what is going on, and why you qualify for a cli. Get a different rep, they may be better than the one you talked to Friday. Keep us posted.
15 years 5 months ago #66
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

I have not heard that, but what would happen if that was the case?

They would close the account and refund the annual fee.
15 years 5 months ago #67

***ANYONE HAVE A BACKDOOR NUMBER FOR HOOTERS? I HAD MY CARD SINCE 3/08. EVERYTIME I CALL I GET A SONG AND DANCE. FRIDAY THEY SAID MY CARD HAVE TO BE OPEN FROM 6-9 MONTHS AND ITS NOT GUARANTEE......:worried:

NO BD # FOR TRIBUTE...THEY GIVE AUTOMATIC CLI'S ... I CALLED BECAUSE ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS AND MY LAST INCREASE WAS IN JULY...SHE SAID IT COULD TAKE 6 MONTHS W/NO GUARANTEE....:upset:

ANY BODY CALLED TARGET AND JUNIPER BACK DOORS?
15 years 5 months ago #68

Replied by mom2parker on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

I have not heard of any Tribute backdoor numbers. Were they one of the lenders that were shutting down their operations along with Salute and others?

I have not heard that, but what would happen if that was the case?
15 years 5 months ago #69
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

I have not heard of any Tribute backdoor numbers. Were they one of the lenders that were shutting down their operations along with Salute and others?
15 years 5 months ago #70

Replied by mom2parker on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Is there a backdoor number for Tribute? I just scanned over all the posts and didn't see one listed, so I'm assuming that there isn't one, but wanted to double check? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #71

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

This is great information. I read on here all the time about Cap 1 increasing individuals limits after calling the backdoor number, however is that the case with all of the creditors listed? Using Macy's and Chevron as examples, has any called one of the backdoor numbers listed and gotten good results for limit increases? I have been given only one limit increase on my Chevron card and I had to initiate it. I see some FG members with lines over 1K for this card and I am wondering what's up with that. I've had the card for going on three years, now (never missed a payment). I use it periodically, but not often.
15 years 5 months ago #72

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

B Of A 1888-346-5425
866-2974236
15 years 5 months ago #73

Its for both (MC and storecard)!

Thanks HJM and kiejon! Can you edit your original list by adding the BMW number to it. It will be really helpful.
15 years 5 months ago #74

Replied by _Leo_ on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Do the numbers listed for best buy mean the best buy MC?

Thank you
15 years 5 months ago #75