Backdoor Numbers

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Hey hjm, I was thinking we should get all backdoor numbers from this thread, start a new one, and then lock it so that no one can post to it, only look at it. What do you think? I just need to make sure I can edit it when we get ready to add more

Even tho ur not asking me, lol.. I think its a great idea!!!!!!!!!!! That way itll all b in one place without having to skim thru pages and then find different "backdoor" #s
15 years 4 months ago #46

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Hey hjm, I was thinking we should get all backdoor numbers from this thread, start a new one, and then lock it so that no one can post to it, only look at it. What do you think? I just need to make sure I can edit it when we get ready to add more:confused:
15 years 4 months ago #47
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

That's correct.
15 years 4 months ago #48

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

When I call the CapOne backdoor #, the person who answers always say they are my Account Supervisor, their name and recently they been giving their ID.

Ex] Hi, MS XXX, My name is John Doe and I will be your account supervisor today, my ID # is ABC123, how can I help you?

Or something similar to that...

Capital One Backdoor Phone Number: 800) 889-9939
15 years 4 months ago #49

I think she got a hold of the wrong dept or a dead number, because I get the same info as you hjm:confused:
15 years 4 months ago #50
  • hjm331
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

When I call the number after business hours, the automated system says that the office closed. The call doesn't get transferred to regular CS.
15 years 4 months ago #51

Replied by LindaLu on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

does anyone know the hours for capitol one in reference to these backdoor number departments?
The reason I am asking is because I one of them on a sunday and I am sure I got regular customer service because I got someone that sounded like they were reading to me from some type of a script and just said no when I asked for an increase..Also I called on a saturday evening and seemed to have gotten someone doing the same thing and was just wondering if the department I was really wanted was closed and I got regular customer service..
thanks guys!
15 years 4 months ago #52

Hummmm:confused:

Kale189, here is the thread for first premiere https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=530
Maybe you can start the info in there, those who have the card will throw in some good info for you and there is some in there now.
15 years 4 months ago #53
  • hjm331
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

I think they gave auto-CLI's only once a year.
15 years 4 months ago #54

I thought YoYo11 said that they give you one free but they are very low. But I think I do rememeber her saying that it is every 6 months.
15 years 4 months ago #55
  • hjm331
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

I believe you can ask for a CLI from FP every 6 months and they will pull your report.
15 years 4 months ago #56

Replied by kalel89 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Thanks everyone, what about cli through first premier bank? do they ever do increases? Let me know what the best number is to call. thanks for all your support guys
15 years 4 months ago #57

yeh, yeh,.. i think that was wildrage that called and got that CLI. Hooters told me yesterday that i have to have my account for 6 months..then she said ..."oh, you did have it for over six months", then she said to wait till my next statement...oh well....

Abracadabra, look at the next month statement, I feeeeeeel soooomething coooomiing foooooor yoooooouuuu!
15 years 4 months ago #58

That's all we can say when it comes to Orchard. They are out offering $20 cli's. That is nothing but a break from the finance charge for one month...lol.
kale89, your best bet is to turn to your other cards for a cli. Not saying that you will not get one from Orchard, but the chances is like lottery. They are really holding back on cli's, I have not had one in over one year with and without a request.:worried:
15 years 4 months ago #59

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

welcome to the board..call 800 395 6090 you will get a live person and ask for a CLI....they will ask for salary info...good luck..!!
15 years 4 months ago #60