Backdoor Numbers

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Does anyone know if Macy's has a backdoor number, or did I miss that post?
15 years 3 months ago #31

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

When it comes to JcPenny's, your best bet is to go into the store itself or just call on your own. JcPenny's is well known for cli's, trust us, been there done that.
15 years 3 months ago #32

Replied by sg2416 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

I called a few minutes ago the backdoor number listed for JC Penny J.C.Penny:866-239-4362 (credit services) and was told to use the number listed on the back of the card via automation. I am no sure if this is because I called this time of the evening or not. Has anyone experience this as well?:white-flag:
15 years 3 months ago #33
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Congrats, I told you it will happen!
15 years 3 months ago #34

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

THANKS HJM331, THEY PLACE A CREDIT TODAY OF $66..SO SALUTE!!:fun:
15 years 3 months ago #35
  • hjm331
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

If you paid the annual fee and haven't had the card for a year since the date you paid the annual fee, they will refund the remaining of the annual fee.
15 years 3 months ago #36

They would close the account and refund the annual fee.

They are refunding annual fee? (salute?):confused:
15 years 3 months ago #37

Thanks everyone, what about cli through first premier bank? do they ever do increases? Let me know what the best number is to call. thanks for all your support guys

You can go online and hit the love button.. youf account has to be at least 6 months old. They might say no and give you an offer for another card. I always hit the love button and they give me a letter stating that CLI are only given once a year...go figure.
15 years 3 months ago #38

Way to go, they shot me down the other day, but its cool, I will just wait til next month.:confused:
15 years 3 months ago #39

Replied by honeyb on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Ok, I was reading on another forum where a few people called C1 "magic number" today and was given CLIs after their 2nd statement. My 3rd statment will be cutting around the 25th and so I thought I will give it a try and sure enough they doubled my CL to 600.00!!!!! Yipppee!!! I will wait for my credit steps to kick in around the 25th or shortly thereafter. I called 800) 889-9939 and got a live Sr. Account Rep, it did not take more than a minute. :cheesing: :cheesing:
15 years 3 months ago #40

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

anyone know of a backdoor number for cortrust bank? ive had them for a while with no cli. Any info you got on them would be great. thanks guys

From the info i was given, after 6 mos of good payment history you become eligible for a CLI with a one-time fee but you have to call in to request it. From there on I believe every 3 mos you can request for CLI fee-free.
15 years 3 months ago #41

Replied by kalel89 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

anyone know of a backdoor number for cortrust bank? ive had them for a while with no cli. Any info you got on them would be great. thanks guys
15 years 3 months ago #42

Thanks you two, I will work on it very quickly.
15 years 3 months ago #43
  • hjm331
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Hey hjm, I was thinking we should get all backdoor numbers from this thread, start a new one, and then lock it so that no one can post to it, only look at it. What do you think? I just need to make sure I can edit it when we get ready to add more

That's a good idea.
15 years 3 months ago #44

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Backdoor Numbers

Best Buy 1-800-288-3440
15 years 3 months ago #45