Backdoor Numbers

Replied by Meya on topic feb they increased me to

feb they increased me to $1500...do you think they will increase it again.?

No they won't, wait for at least 6 to 8 months before asking again. All you have to do is say "Hello, I am calling in for a limit increase" that is all I say and then "Baam" $500. I received a $1500 increase when I did not call.
:dumbfounded: :dumbfounded:
15 years 11 months ago #136

Replied by LindaLu on topic how long should you have

how long should you have card before you call a back door number for an increase? I am going to call capitol one..I have had the card for 9 months now and started at $1000 and in feb they increased me to $1500...do you think they will increase it again.? what do I say when I call and do they pull credit for an increase or just review your payment history.? does utilizing the card too much hurt your chances of them increasing when you call?
thanks!
I know alot of questions!
15 years 11 months ago #137
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, what's the date for?

Meya, what's the date for? Hope you don't mind me asking.
15 years 11 months ago #138

Replied by Meya on topic 5/08/2008

5/08/2008
15 years 11 months ago #139

Replied by Crazy2k5 on topic I agree hjm331. I have

I agree hjm331. I have nothing against the outsourced reps. But when it comes to the communicating it can really mess you up. They can hardly understand you and you can hardly understand them. besides why call the regular number when there is nothing they can really do to help you anyway. Since coming to this site all I use is the backdoor numbers. It helped my get a cli on my orchard card and it helped my get a cli on my capital one card. I say go straight to the top where the people with the power is. lol :cheesing:
16 years 1 week ago #140
  • hjm331
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Dreamr, I use backdoor numbers

Dreamr, I use backdoor numbers for everything especially if one of my credit card lender CS is outsourced meaning they're from another country such as India.

Backdoor numbers usually connect you to a real American who are polite, understanding, and very helpful. I don't have anything against outsourced CS but all they do is read scripts, they've never been helpful to me.
16 years 1 week ago #141

Replied by dreamr802 on topic That's good information to have.

That's good information to have. So we should only use these number to get the cli?? Or you can use that number for any issue, it just gets you to an authority figure.
16 years 1 week ago #142
  • hjm331
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Hey RC, I use this

Hey RC, I use this backdoor number for everything. I hate talking to the outsourced reps because I can never understand them and they rarely help me out. The backdoor number is the way to go if you want to get stuff done fast! :cool:
16 years 2 weeks ago #143

Replied by rccola71 on topic HJM, when should someone use

HJM, when should someone use a backdoor number? Are they mainly for when you get denied for a CLI and when you are denied a CC?
16 years 2 weeks ago #144

Replied by Ash on topic The rule of thumb is

The rule of thumb is the number on the back of your cards are
the "Script Readers" and the back door numbers are your finance
or accounting folks that have been working there for awhile.

Orchard 800-695# is a go, sometimes you'll get a supervisor
and yes they do give CLI and will either do a soft or a hard pull.
Arod got one a few months back, I cant remember how much
though.

So far there is no back door number to juniper. This is the
number listed on their website at juniper.com and depending
on your account (Barclay's) they do not accept customer
initiated request. They will tell you the computer does it
automatically.

Hooters, "They have issues..."
Yes it is a back door number to their credit
department and depending on who you talk to they will
try to transfer you to customer service as quickly as possible.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=63580&view=by_date_ascending&page=2
16 years 2 weeks ago #145

Replied by Meya on topic thanks sis now i feel

thanks sis now i feel dumb *smacks forehead

Nahhh, let me (and everyone who told you) do it for you.....lol.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 3 weeks ago #146

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go! Add this

Way to go! Add this to the "Report Your Limit Increase Here" thread. Here is the link
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100093
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
16 years 3 weeks ago #147

Replied by lyyssa01 on topic I called that # for

I called that # for Penneys... a guy with a very thick Indian accent answered. He referred to the regular JCPenney number... he didn't tell me who he represented, but I believe it's GEMB... and as a fluke I called the # on my card and they FINALLY increased by credit from my measly $200 to $1000!!! WAHOO!!! :cheesing:

BTW, kudos to the OP for providing the #s. It wasn't the accurate one in my case, but it motivated me to call and ask about my cli.
16 years 3 weeks ago #148

Replied by Meya on topic That is what we were

That is what we were telling you about. Maybe your 6 month statement has to close. This is what Macy's told me when I called a couple of weeks ago. When I called back last week (after my statement closed) that is when I got the $400 cli.
16 years 3 weeks ago #149

Replied by Meya on topic Juniper did not work for

Juniper did not work for me, but let's wait to see what someone else has to say.
16 years 3 weeks ago #150