Vote your favorite card here!

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

I used to have favorite cards, but don't anymore. Probably, the one I do use the most is Amex Blue Cash. The other one I use most frequently is my Chase Freedom card even though they watered down the rewards structure. I use the Freedom card because it is my highest limit.
14 years 7 months ago #61

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

I don't have a favorite card either. I think I am going to sit out on the cc apps until next year sometime.
14 years 7 months ago #62

In about a year or two I am going to apply for a CU credit card. Probably PenFed or Navy. Then trim down some of the cards that are really not working for me.
14 years 7 months ago #63

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

Is it possible to have a favorite card that you don't possess at the moment? LOL

I have my eye on the PenFed Cash Back Rewards Visa and will not apply for any credit for about a year in order to get approved for this card.
14 years 7 months ago #64

I don't really have a favorite card anymore too, Meya. Just about everybody is watering down rewards, it's not even funny.
14 years 7 months ago #65
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

Change my mind, I don't have a favorite cc anymore. I want to get rid of everyone :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 7 months ago #66

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

Saw your post Dobb and peaked my interest. 2% cash back, can't complain for every $1000 spent your earn $20 if my math is correct. I will assume since its a Signature Card no Pre Set Spending Limit ? If you spend $25K per year you get $500. At $25K yearly spending BOA Visa Signature will give you $250 in cash or 25000 points. The Bank Americard Visa Signature will give you 37,500 points or $250 cash.

Sounds like a nice card............
14 years 7 months ago #67

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

Baby Phat prepaid Rushcard. I'm boycotting credit cards until 2011, plus I just love my Baby Phat card with the cute logos all over it and its pink color.:innocent:
14 years 7 months ago #68

Replied by Dobb on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

The Schwab Bank Invest First™ Visa Signature® from what I read.

[Link removed by Finane Globe. Please do not post links to sites other than official news sites and banks or banking products]
14 years 7 months ago #69

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

My favorite credit card now is my Citi platinum select card because it has a nice starting cl and apr and it is perfect to transfer high APR cards to it.
14 years 11 months ago #70
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

5/11/2009
14 years 11 months ago #71

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

Bank of America
15 years 8 months ago #72
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Trust me, they won't. No one wants to loose in business. Whatever it takes to save, they are on it. Cost effecient or production is strong in the business world.:worried:
15 years 8 months ago #73

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

Shark6 anytime you want to step on the soap box just let me know
15 years 8 months ago #74

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Vote your favorite card here!

Kmoney, you just spoke the truth! This is why I have little loyalty to companies that do that mess. The only other company that I give a break to is Macy's because they go out of their way to entice me to buy re coupons and other savings. However, when I get someone from aonther country who doesn't know what I'm talking about or where I have to e xplain the same thing 4 times during a 30min call with no resolution, I go into the store and I give the manager a piece of my mind.

My time and gas is money and this second hand customer service is not serving the company well in the long run.

Now, I'm really off my soapbox.

HJM331, yes, I understand business principles, however, there is a concept called 'goodwill' in business and when the customers who choose to buy a specific product or shop at a specific place feel as if they are being offered subpar service or a diminishing in value product, they have the right to walk or express their feelings and/or do both and choose to shop elsewhere or purchase alternate products.

When this happen, the savings that the company thought that they would make becomes meaningless as other areas of the company suffer losses that exceed any savings that they have.
15 years 8 months ago #75