target upgrades

• pamela2
  • pamela2's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: target upgrades

I dont hit it that much because the last time i hit it they decreased instead of increasing so im kinda gun shy about touching it.

Sorry i replied twice my computer is acting weird and i didnt know the first one posted.
14 years 10 months ago #31
  • pamela2

They tell me i have to use the credit limit i got for 4 months and then they will see what happens. I use the heck out of the card and pay more then what is due but i really dont like hitting it because the last time i did the decreased instead of increasing so im not hitting it for a while. :white-flag:
14 years 10 months ago #32

Replied by tanyia on topic Re: target upgrades

If i didnt order movies off the internet from Target and dinosaur clothes from Dillards i would close my accounts!!!! Very low limits but hey i use the heck out of the cards!!!!!! But no love at all!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela,

What happens when you hit luv button for dillards I get increases every 4 months

tanyia
14 years 10 months ago #33
  • pamela2

If i didnt order movies off the internet from Target and dinosaur clothes from Dillards i would close my accounts!!!! Very low limits but hey i use the heck out of the cards!!!!!! But no love at all!!!!!!!!!!
14 years 10 months ago #34

Replied by Meya on topic Re: target upgrades

GUUURLLL! That card has been gone for waaaay over one year. I could not deal with the $200 thingy. The same went for LaneBryant, and Dillard's. I think their inq leaves this year...lolz!!!
14 years 10 months ago #35
  • pamela2

Hey guys still have mine and i will have it 2 years in Sept. and its still at 500.00 and i use the heck out of it and pay more then i should and still no love :(.
14 years 10 months ago #36

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: target upgrades

Hummm, I wonder what they have up their sleeves!

Meya do you still have your target card? And if so have they raised your limit?
14 years 10 months ago #37

Replied by Meya on topic Re: target upgrades

6/17/2009
14 years 10 months ago #38

Replied by Meya on topic Hummm, I wonder what they

Hummm, I wonder what they have up their sleeves!
:confused:
16 years 2 months ago #39

Replied by RivasGlo on topic I opened my Target card

I opened my Target card in 04/2007 I got a CLI of $300 making the CL $500 in 07/2007. I paid my account in full each month. I havent gotten anything from them since and its been like 5+ months...
16 years 2 months ago #40

Replied by Meya on topic Am I the only one

Am I the only one sitting here waiting for an cli from target after 6 months of having the card? I am about to close the account as of March 1 if I do not get one by then.
:sleepy: :sleepy:
16 years 2 months ago #41

Replied by Meya on topic I dont hear a valid

I dont hear a valid argument here, and hjm331, where is your proff that AMEX will discriminate against Target shoppers? For everyone in the big business, there will always be a cheap shopper.
16 years 2 months ago #42

Replied by hjm331 on topic Clifton, you're right also. AMEX

Clifton, you're right also. AMEX would think that they would be putting themselves at risk since they give high credit lines and would think that someone with a low income wouldn't be able to keep up with the charges on their AMEX card. No offense to any Target shoppers, but that's just reality.
16 years 3 months ago #43

Replied by CLIFTON on topic I don't think AMEX would

I don't think AMEX would approve someone with a Target card. Target and AMEX are always parallel, they never meet.

I guess they might believe AMEX customers shouldn't be shopping in Target. Like Amex is for people living the "sportin" life instead of the "regular" life.
16 years 3 months ago #44

Replied by hjm331 on topic I don't think AMEX would

I don't think AMEX would approve someone with a Target card. Target and AMEX are always parallel, they never meet.
16 years 3 months ago #45