target upgrades

Replied by Meya on topic Re: target upgrades

Hey Colo, now that's the part that kills me. How can one expect an upgrade for a target visa, and they can't even get an cli from the red card? That keeps a person thinking that they are worthless to target. Well, at least that is how I felt!:worried:
14 years 9 months ago #16

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: target upgrades

Well, I've had mine for a year and a half. I'm still stuck at $500. I really don't expect anything else from Target after reading numerous comments about this card. I still love the store.

Have you tried getting it upgraded to a Visa?
14 years 9 months ago #17

Replied by charonh on topic Re: target upgrades

Well, I've had mine for a year and a half. I'm still stuck at $500. I really don't expect anything else from Target after reading numerous comments about this card. I still love the store.
14 years 9 months ago #18

Thanks for the good info Joeyman!:white-flag:
14 years 9 months ago #19

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: target upgrades

I can tell you as a Target employee, I have seen high credit limits. While working at the Target Guest Services I often take payments. The highest outstanding balance I have seen is $14,000.00! That was a Target VISA, but still ridiculous. Some alternative ways to earn rewards at Target - is the Target Check Card. You're eligible for the same rewards but it's not a credit account. It's connected to your checking account. The transactions usually take about 1-2 more days than your debit card would. To open one just bring a blake check. The approval basis is based upon the Chex-Systems. Target also offers a Business Credit Account, only available online for the time being. More often I see more Target VISA's being handed out. In general I would stay away from in store credit cards. I suggest if you're making a large purchase at Target ($500+) open the card, you can save 10% off your entire day of shopping. Also noting instantly after you have opened the card, you're able to make a payment. In order to save 10% you must charge the items to the REDcard.
14 years 9 months ago #20

Now you see why I left Travelocity:worried:
14 years 9 months ago #21

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: target upgrades

I don't want a target card especially since the are so stingy with their credit limits and not wanting to give CLI's
14 years 9 months ago #22

You are waaaay in the clear!
14 years 9 months ago #23
  • pamela2
  • pamela2's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: target upgrades

wow i didnt know that but yeah i use it maybe once a week or maybe more..
14 years 9 months ago #24

And a lot of other cards will too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #25

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: target upgrades

If i didnt order movies off the internet from Target and dinosaur clothes from Dillards i would close my accounts!!!! Very low limits but hey i use the heck out of the cards!!!!!! But no love at all!!!!!!!!!!

Well from what I understand you have to keep that Dillard's active or GEMB will close it on you. Fickle.
14 years 9 months ago #26
  • pamela2

Yeah it sure does especially when you have kids that are going to school and i can order their clothes off the internet (i dont go the mall much and it has a Dillards in it).
14 years 9 months ago #27

:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
14 years 9 months ago #28

Replied by tanyia on topic Re: target upgrades

Pamela congratulations on your increase every lil bit helps right:cheesing:
14 years 9 months ago #29
  • pamela2

Pamela,

What happens when you hit luv button for dillards I get increases every 4 months

tanyia

Hi Tanyia i just wanted to say that i went on Dillards web site and i hit the love button and i got a 100.00 increase yayayayyaaaay!!! But im not gonna hit it again till around the end of October and see what i can get.:relieved: it least it wasn't a decrease.
14 years 9 months ago #30