property and bankruptcy.

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: property and bankruptcy.

Mr. lolipop Man, I was laughing when I read your response. Just shook my head and said, "Umm, Umm, Umm!"

:upset: :white-flag:
14 years 8 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: property and bankruptcy.

I am a sucker, I fell for it.....left a lenghty response too LOL

Mr. lolipop Man, I was laughing when I read your response. Just shook my head and said, "Umm, Umm, Umm!"
14 years 8 months ago #2

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: property and bankruptcy.

This is where rules help out. It takes care of the decisions.:laugh:
14 years 8 months ago #3

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: property and bankruptcy.

I knew I was right! I knew it, I knew it!

I am a sucker, I fell for it.....left a lenghty response too LOL :embarrassed:
14 years 8 months ago #4

Replied by Meya on topic Re: property and bankruptcy.

I knew I was right! I knew it, I knew it! :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 8 months ago #5

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: property and bankruptcy.

Finance Globe

Hey... when in doubt take it out! Trust your gut instinct...Yes!:dumbfounded:
14 years 8 months ago #6

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: property and bankruptcy.

I hate to point fingers, but something smells spammy about this. I removed the links. I don't want "clever" spammers to have conversations with us. Anyway, the rule is simple to keep them away. Only links to official and credible news sources (cnn, nbc bloomberg, yahoo, google, etc.) or banks or other financial institutions.

Caiden, if you are not a spammer, sorry, but I have to trust my gut on this one. Anyway, your posts violate the TOS by adding these links. One more, then I know your intentions are not good and you will be banned.

All other links can be emailed using the built in mail service, IM'ed or posted in the club forums where the moderator can control the posts or ban spammers.

Thanks!
14 years 8 months ago #7

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Sad store owner has to file bankruptcy.

Actually merged. Mystery hugh?:laugh:
14 years 10 months ago #8

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Sad store owner has to file bankruptcy.

For some odd reason, I think this thread might end up being deleted

So subtle Meya LOL.
14 years 10 months ago #9

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Sad store owner has to file bankruptcy.

For some odd reason, I think this thread might end up being deleted:innocent: Go figure!
14 years 10 months ago #10

To Colonative's question

Lucky guy. I am glad it worked out for him. It would be wonderful to be in business for yourself......maybe someday. :cool:
14 years 10 months ago #11

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Sad store owner has to file bankruptcy.

To Colonative's question:

The guy couldnt afford to pay his employees for the next several months, so he took out money to pay for renting the properties downtown where his restaraunt was. On the interview on the news channel, he said he planned on hiring all of his employees back that lost jobs as a result. He didn't have to file BK, came close but he's still in business.

Rockin35
14 years 10 months ago #12

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Sad store owner has to file bankruptcy.

I agree with ColoNative, a chapter 11 bankruptcy may be your best route, but then again, you stated that you have accumulated personal debt as well, therefore, you probably need to explore a 11 and/or 7/13. Sorry to hear about your troubles, these are terrible times for almost everyone (myself included).
14 years 10 months ago #13

This is besides the point of the thread but I believe theres still one in downtown LA. I remembered working in the financial district on Bunker Hill and my former boss bought us lunch sandwiches from that place, whch was in the same complex. This was about 3 years ago.

Well I figured since we were talking about bakeries.....La Petite Boulongerie was a national chain and from I can remember they sold breads and pastries. The one in Los Angeles is probably entirely different and they just got the rights to the name. La Petite Boulongerie (the company) went under in the early 90's from what I can remember.

Anyway, sorry for going off topic :white-flag:
14 years 10 months ago #14

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Sad store owner has to file bankruptcy.

Side note

This is besides the point of the thread but I believe theres still one in downtown LA. I remembered working in the financial district on Bunker Hill and my former boss bought us lunch sandwiches from that place, whch was in the same complex. This was about 3 years ago.
14 years 10 months ago #15