Banco de Oro

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Banco de Oro

I have never heard of that bank before. I know that in my area there are some banks that are open until 5 or 6 at night. Thank goodness that Chase is open that late.
15 years 10 months ago #1

Replied by princee18 on topic i have never heard of

i have never heard of Banco de Oro.Its not there in our country and as far as i know there is no bank here which opens after 5 pm.
15 years 11 months ago #2
  • Postman
  • Postman's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Postman on topic No, I’m not referring to

No, I’m not referring to fund transfer via Xoom.com but rather fund transfer using a local bank called as Banco de Oro. I’m trying to find out if they had a lower transfer fee when I do collect my money because I’m not happy with the transfer fee of Metrobank. :cheesing:
15 years 11 months ago #3

Replied by felics on topic If you're referring to fund

If you're referring to fund transfers via Xoom.com, their service charge is way below than Western Union. Their charge for a fund transfer of $50.00 is $5.00. I am receiving money regularly around $200.00 every transaction, and the service charge is $11.00.
15 years 11 months ago #4
  • Postman
  • Postman's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Postman

In our country this is the only bank that opens until 7:00 pm. Other banks are closed before 5:00 pm. Who has a bank account with this bank? Could you share how much is the fund transfer fee?

15 years 11 months ago #5