Online Banking

Replied by Meya on topic I think we better keep

I think we better keep our checks unless you want to pay rent/mortgages with money orders or cashier checks. There are still some traditionals around.
:fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 1 month ago #31

Replied by sophie on topic Online banking is the best

Online banking is the best thing since sliced bread. I have always used it and I am surprised when people don’t like it or know about it. Why write a check anymore?

16 years 1 month ago #32

Replied by liowkc on topic Online banking if carried out

Online banking if carried out securely benefits both customers and the banks - customers have convenience and banks save cost :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 1 month ago #33

Replied by Attagirl on topic That is so very right,

That is so very right, you just need to take some precautions, but otherwise your experiences should be very good. I know people who have been banking this way for a number of years and have had no problems.
16 years 1 month ago #34

Replied by liowkc on topic I used to pay off

I used to pay off the bill with it on my BPI ATM. I think that online banking is very comfortable on people who don’t want to go outside just to pay their bills. I’m thinking of getting a union bank so that I can get my money from PayPal.

Good to hear that you have discovered the convenience of online banking. Just be careful with phishing and the scam-mongers :)
16 years 2 months ago #35

Replied by Postman on topic I used to pay off

I used to pay off the bill with it on my BPI ATM. I think that online banking is very comfortable on people who don’t want to go outside just to pay their bills. I’m thinking of getting a union bank so that I can get my money from PayPal.
16 years 2 months ago #36

Replied by liowkc on topic I have online banking facilities

I have online banking facilities with all the banks that I do business with.

The only task that cannot be done is the withdrawal of cold cash.
16 years 2 months ago #37

Replied by Meya on topic Hellooooo, yes they do have

Hellooooo, yes they do have nice online banking. I only go in for deposits myself. I have not tried the bill-pay systems yet, but I do like the way the transaction items look, we can name our transactions when they come through for easier identity...etc.

Online banking is much easier for me to deal with and basically elliminated my use of customer service and tellers. Sometimes I try to use the ATM because I know what banks are trying to do. The more we use online banking and ATM's, it gives them better stragetic plans on how to elliminate tellers and outsourcing customer service. I try to use both actually, but I am so used to my online banking.
:fun:
16 years 2 months ago #38

Replied by hjm331 on topic Princess08, I also use online

Princess08, I also use online banking because it is very convenient. Nowadays, I just go to the bank only for deposits. Since I have an account with Bank of America, they're online banking service is great with their top notch bill pay service. It just makes life easier.
16 years 2 months ago #39
  • princess08
  • princess08's Avatar Topic Author

was created by princess08

I am just curious to know how many people use online banking? I cant remember the last time I actually went into my bank as I do everything via online banking as soon as my salary goes into my bank, I'm straight online checking my balance, paying all my bills etc.
16 years 2 months ago #40