What do you think of the new FN?

Replied by Moneyes on topic Updating: Site Feedback Please

I have noticed now that on the categories page, where you have 7 main categories, an icon on the lower right of 5 of them. Scroll over that icon and it gives you the sub-forums in each category. I think that's a great idea. It's a time saver when you have something specific in mind that you want to talk about.

Good job! :cheerup:
7 years 3 weeks ago #1
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Updating: Site Feedback Please

I added the number of forum posts and credit card reviews/comments to user profiles. Should make navigation much easier for those sections.
8 years 8 months ago #2
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Updating: Site Feedback Please

Updating this old thread to get some very much appreciated feedback from you. If you have any suggestions or issues with the new design and functionality, please post them here. Thank you!
8 years 9 months ago #3

Replied by Lex on topic Re: What do you think of the new FN?

I did just look at the Whats New tab...the information there seems to be the closest to what I used to look for when I clicked the "home" tab on the old platform. Good to know!

I just managed to get a look at it. Looks good. Also, gives a nice user-interaction oriented touch to the forum! Cheers! :)
12 years 6 months ago #4

Replied by kevin9 on topic Re: What do you think of the new FN?

thanks for sharing this kind of information with us.
12 years 7 months ago #5

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: What do you think of the new FN?

Thank you Colonative, this was SPAM. The message has been deleted and user is now banned...

Did you look at the "What's New" tab? I plan on building this area to integrate the credit card reviews with comments one day in the future, but for now it contains unread forum posts and new articles.

I did just look at the Whats New tab...the information there seems to be the closest to what I used to look for when I clicked the "home" tab on the old platform. Good to know!
12 years 11 months ago #6
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: What do you think of the new FN?

Thank you Colonative, this was SPAM. The message has been deleted and user is now banned...

Did you look at the "What's New" tab? I plan on building this area to integrate the credit card reviews with comments one day in the future, but for now it contains unread forum posts and new articles.
12 years 11 months ago #7

Great feedback Colonative! I added 2 things to help this]44[/ATTACH]

Thank you!

Excellent. Thank you, FG. PS I am thinking this Cheap International Calls is spam.....
12 years 11 months ago #8

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: What do you think of the new FN?

I posted some feedback on that other thread. :fun:
12 years 11 months ago #9
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: What do you think of the new FN?

Great feedback Colonative! I added 2 things to help this:
1) Right column with last 5 posts.
2) On the top navigation under "Forum Actions", you will see a link to "Show My Posts"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44[/ATTACH]

Thank you!
12 years 11 months ago #10
Attachments:

Any feedback will be helpful. There are a few areas still needing updated, and I am working on this. Thanks!

Honestly, I am having a hard time navigating it. I can't find threads that I responded to, or I have to keep going back to the home page to find newer threads. I appreciate the time that you have spent on this...I just need to get used to the format. :white-flag:
12 years 11 months ago #11
  • Finance Globe
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

was created by Finance Globe

Any feedback will be helpful. There are a few areas still needing updated, and I am working on this. Thanks!
12 years 11 months ago #12