DIRECTV Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Earn 1,000 Bonus Points* - When you enroll to have your new card pay your DIRECTV bill automatically
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 you spend on the card** - Use your card for all of your everyday purchases and see how quickly they add up!
- Redeem points for a wide range of unique rewards, including DIRECTV® equipment and programming, high-end electronics, sports-related rewards, special opportunities to attend once in a lifetime events and more.
- Redemptions start as low as 2,000 points!
- Exclusive Visa Signatureâ¬ Benefits
- No Preset Spending Limit - With Visa® Signature Card, you can go where you want and buy what you want without thinking about a preset spending limit on your card because there is none.
- Worldwide Acceptance - You will enjoy all the strength, recognitions and acceptance of the Visa brand, plus the prestige of a premium payment card available only to a select group of cardholders.
- Services and Benefits - Premium Cardholder Services like Visa Signature Concierge, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and Purchase Security.
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Fair Credit||Personal||$0*||0.00% for 6 Billing Cycles||N/A*||14.99%* - 22.99%*||Store Specific|
This is a Visa rewards card, issued by Barclaycard®. Store reward cards normally offer rebates on specific brand merchandise or purchases. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a fair credit history. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 14.99%* and may be as high as 22.99%* (Variable)*, depending on your credit worthiness*.
There is a balance transfer offer APR of 0.00% for 6 Billing Cycles*. There is no annual fee for this card.*
This card is a store or brand specific rewards card, where you can expect rewards, gift certificates, or even rebates for your purchases, according to the offer details.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a fairly solid credit record, with no recent negative marks on their report. A FICO credit score of 663 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval. While your FICO score is usually a very important factor, you may want to consider other areas that may affect a decision for approval. For example, your debt to income ratio, recent credit inquiries, 30+ day delinquencies, or current credit accounts nearing the maximum amount may affect a credit decision.
FICO scores/credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, a credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any Barclaycard® product.
The grace period listed for the DIRECTV Rewards Visa Signature Card is at least 20 days*. So interest charges will not be applied for new purchases during this time. Be aware that some issuers will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.
This card contains the brand of Visa, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept Visa as a form of payment.
You do not need to be a DIRECTV customer to apply.
Currently, we have no applicant results in our system. You can be the first one to help by submitting your application results to assist other applicants before they apply for this card.
There have been no approvals in our internal system that we can calculate for this card. This could be due to lack of time that this card has been listed at Finance Globe or from other various factors. As we gain more information about the approval rates, we will update them here. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 663, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Great news for applicants that do not want to wait on a application status. This card offer may give instant approval decisions. Remember, this may not be true in all cases, where application information may not be complete, questionable or for other reasons. When applying on-line, the system will normally show your approval status shortly after submitting your application. Credit cards normally take 1 or 2 weeks to arrive after your application is approved.
Based on community reviews, we found that 100% of 1 user recommend this card.