USAA Rewards™ American Express® CardQuick Summary:
This rewards card with flexible options is issued by USAA Savings Bank. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a good to perfect credit history. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 9.90%* and may be as high as 25.90%* (Variable)*, depending on your credit worthiness*.
The lowest available APR is variable, meaning that the rate can change as U.S. prime rates fluctuate. You can find out how to compute your APR in the programs terms and conditions. For example, you may be instructed to add 5.4% to the U.S. prime rate.
There is no annual fee for this card.*
This is a flexible options rewards card. You should be able to choose different reward types, such as travel, points, or other options. This type of card adjusts to the changing needs of the cardholder.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a great credit record. A FICO credit score of 740 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval.
The grace period listed for the USAA Rewards™ American Express® Card is at least 25 days*. So interest charges will not be applied for purchases during those days. Be aware that some issuers will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.
American Express acceptance among businesses is moderate, but global. You should not have a difficult time finding businesses that will accept this card as a form of payment.
There were 9 people that reported their status to us after they applied. They provided us with helpful qualification information, including their credit scores, the rates offered to them, household income and more. 100% of those applicants were approved.
This card has a very poor approval or acceptance rate. Since this is a card for good credit, there may be a strict standard for qualifications, including credit record and income level. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 740, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You could expect a possible instant decision, but you should expect a final credit decision within 1-2 weeks.
- Earn 2X points on gas and grocery purchases all the time.
- Enjoy variable rates as low as 9.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Earn 2,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase.
- No caps or limits on the amount you can earn.
- Redeem your USAA Rewards points towards cash, gift cards, name brand merchandise and travel with no blackout date.
- Redeem your points anytime on USAA's website or from your mobile device - with no redemption fee.
- Before starting your application, USAA will ask you a few questions to establish your online access and eligibility with USAA.
- If you are not eligible, USAA credit cards and other products may still be available.
* Please see the credit card application for details about terms and conditions.
Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit
card information is presented without warranty.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
|It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs.
||Search Options: |
Consumer Card Rate Comparison
|Avg. Annual Fee||$43.39**|
** APR average does not include cards where APR is 0%, unless viewing offers in the secured card category. "Annual fee
average" contains the average of all fees in a specific category (Consumer cards), even where the fee is $0. This data is subject to Finance Globe's
terms and conditions.
View rates and fees for all cards.