Citi® Diamond Preferred® CardQuick Summary:
This MasterCard offer is issued by Citibank. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a good to perfect credit history. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 11.99%* and may be as high as 21.99%* (Variable)*, depending on your credit worthiness*.
There is a balance transfer offer APR of 0.00% for 18 Months*.There is also a purchase introductory APR of 0.00% for 18 Months*. Be cautious that some card issuers may charge higher rates and fees for cash advances.
The lowest available APR is variable, meaning that the rate can change as U.S. prime rates fluctuate. You can find out how to compute your APR in the programs terms and conditions. For example, you may be instructed to add 3.74% to the U.S. prime rate.
There is no annual fee for this card.*
This is not a rewards card.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a great credit record. A FICO credit score of 719 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval.
The grace period listed for the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card is at least 23 days*. So interest charges will not be applied for purchases during those days. Be aware that some issuers will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.
This card contains the brand of MasterCard, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept MasterCard as a form of payment.
There were 22 people that reported their status to us after they applied. They provided us with helpful qualification information, including their credit scores, the rates offered to them, household income and more. 77% of those applicants were approved.
The approval rate for this card is moderately high. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 719, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You could expect a possible instant decision, but you should expect a final credit decision within 1-2 weeks.
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the APR will be 11.99%-21.99% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Price Rewind searches for a lower price. Learn how you can get lower price after you purchase an item.
- Let our 24/7 concierge service help book your hotel rooms, flights and more.
- Enjoy special access to presale tickets, preferred seating, VIP packages, and unique entertainment experiences through Citi Private Pass®.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
- No annual fee*
* Please see the credit card application for details about terms and conditions.
Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit
card information is presented without warranty.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
Consumer Card Rate Comparison
|Avg. Annual Fee||$43.7**|
** APR average does not include cards where APR is 0%, unless viewing offers in the secured card category. "Annual fee
average" contains the average of all fees in a specific category (Consumer cards), even where the fee is $0. This data is subject to Finance Globe's
terms and conditions.
View rates and fees for all cards.