UMB Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit CardQuick Summary:
This Visa rewards card with flexible options is issued by UMB Financial Corporation. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a nearly perfect credit history. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 10.99%* (Variable)*.
There is a purchase introductory APR of 0.00% for 6 Months*. Be cautious that some card issuers may charge higher rates and fees for cash advances.
The lowest available APR is variable, meaning that the rate can change as U.S. prime rates fluctuate. You can find out how to compute your APR in the programs terms and conditions. For example, you may be instructed to add 7.74% to the U.S. prime rate.
There is no annual fee for this card.*
This is a flexible options rewards card. You should be able to choose different reward types, such as travel, points, or other options. This type of card adjusts to the changing needs of the cardholder.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a great or nearly perfect credit record. A FICO credit score of 753 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval.
The grace period listed for the UMB Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card is at least 20 days*. So interest charges will not be applied for purchases during those days. Be aware that some issuers will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.
This card contains the brand of Visa, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept Visa as a form of payment.
Currently, we have no applicant results in our system. You can be the first one to help by
submitting your application results to assist other applicants before they apply for this card.
There have been no approvals in our internal system that we can calculate for this card. This could be due to lack of time that this card has been listed at Finance Globe or from other various factors. As we gain more information about the approval rates, we will update them here. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 753, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks.
The UMB Visa Platinum card gives you superior purchasing power and worldwide recognition as well as reward points redeemable for a seemingly endless selection of rewards!
- Shopping Discounts: Get exciting discounts on great merchandise with Visa Rewards Online‡.
- Fraud Protection: You are not responsible for any unauthorized purchases made with your card or account number.
- Warranty Manager Service: Provides warranty registration, extended warranty protection and extended service agreements.
- Auto Rental Insurance: Provides 24-hour coverage for damage due to collision or theft.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides emergency assistance including medical referrals, legal referrals and emergency ticket replacement.
- Annual Activity Statement: Receive a complimentary year-end summary to reconcile your Visa Platinum purchases.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Receive up to $500,000 travel/accident insurance when you charge airplane, train, ship or bus tickets on a licensed common carrier with your UMB Visa Platinum Card.
- Payment Options: UMB accepts four different methods of payment for your convenience.
* Disclaimer: Please see the credit card application for details about the offer as well as the terms and conditions.
Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
|It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs.
||Search Options: |
Consumer Card Rate Comparison
|Avg. Annual Fee||$24.01**|
** APR average does not include cards where APR is 0%, unless viewing offers in the secured card category. "Annual fee
average" contains the average of all fees in a specific category (Consumer cards), even where the fee is $0. This data is subject to Finance Globe's
terms and conditions.
View rates and fees for all cards.