Gander Mountain MasterCard®Quick Summary:
This is a MasterCard rewards card, issued by World Financial Network National Bank. Store reward cards normally offer rebates on specific brand merchandise or purchases. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with a good to perfect credit history. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 15.99%* (Variable)*.
The lowest available APR is variable, meaning that the rate can change as U.S. prime rates fluctuate. You can find out how to compute your APR in the programs terms and conditions. For example, you may be instructed to add 7.99% to the U.S. prime rate.
There is no annual fee for this card.*
This card is a store or brand specific rewards card, where you can expect rewards, gift certificates, or even rebates for your purchases.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a great credit record. A FICO credit score of 704 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval.
The grace period listed for the Gander Mountain MasterCard® is at least 20 days*. So interest charges will not be applied for purchases during those days. Be aware that some issuers will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.
This card contains the brand of MasterCard, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept MasterCard as a form of payment.
There were 2 people that reported their status to us after they applied. They provided us with helpful qualification information, including their credit scores, the rates offered to them, household income and more. 50% of those applicants were approved.
There have been no approvals in our internal system that we can calculate for this card. This could be due to lack of time that this card has been listed at Finance Globe or from other various factors. As we gain more information about the approval rates, we will update them here. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 704, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks.
This card can be used on Gander Mountain Purchases as well as Overtons.com and anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Discount on first in-store purchase (5% off firearms, max. discount is $150, excludes gift cards and licenses) 10% off other merchandise, max. discount is $150
- Excludes gift cards and licenses
- Automatically enrolled in Rewards Program
- Earn 5% for all Gander Mountain merchandise purchases and Overtons.com purchases
- Earn 1% for all other merchandise purchases made with the Gander Mountain MasterCard
- Once you earn 2,500 points, a rewards certificate will arrive with your next statement and is good for 1 year!
- Reward points are automatically tracked and available on your monthly statement
- No annual fee
- On-line account access, pay online, view your monthly statements, download your recent transactions, add authorized buyers and much more!
* Please see the credit card application for details about terms and conditions.
Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit
card information is presented without warranty.
|It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs.
||Search Options: |
Consumer Card Rate Comparison
|Avg. Annual Fee||$44.42**|
** APR average does not include cards where APR is 0%, unless viewing offers in the secured card category. "Annual fee
average" contains the average of all fees in a specific category (Consumer cards), even where the fee is $0. This data is subject to Finance Globe's
terms and conditions.
View rates and fees for all cards.