Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Meya, sensitive who me? LOL!

Girl I am about 170 and the thing about it is I don't look it but I dang sure feel it so with my short stature it makes it the harder. Like Eldarwen the weight is where I am supposed to be at

Gurl get out of here, you are not fat! I don't want to loose any anything past 170, that is what you call thick if it is in the right places. When I gained weight, my round butt turned into an upside down triangle and I ended up with a stomach that prevents me from seeing my feet.

Its coming back down the way I want it to and I see that I might get my shape back (Lord be with me). Its so hard Kmoney, sometimes I feel like I just want to give up and say "Forget it!" but when I look at my loss, I come back to my senses and say "Meya, look at your old pic, remember how happy you were!" I will get it back soon, just praying about it and working hard toward it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meya View Post
    Gurl get out of here, you are not fat! I don't want to loose any anything past 170, that is what you call thick if it is in the right places. When I gained weight, my round butt turned into an upside down triangle and I ended up with a stomach that prevents me from seeing my feet.

Its coming back down the way I want it to and I see that I might get my shape back (Lord be with me). Its so hard Kmoney, sometimes I feel like I just want to give up and say "Forget it!" but when I look at my loss, I come back to my senses and say "Meya, look at your old pic, remember how happy you were!" I will get it back soon, just praying about it and working hard toward it.
    Meya you are going to do it. My trainer always says that it took sometime for the weight to come and it will take sometime for it to come off. I think your doing brilliantly I was reading your story and you are a woman who is determined so I know you won't quit sister

I know 170 may not be a lot but it is a lot to me because I my face is the first tale tell sign I get really down sometimes you know. I say what happened to that sexy sister so I know about wanting to lose the weight and get back to your old self I can totally relate

Ohhhh, what beautiful words of encouragement. THANKS KMONEY! i love ya for that one. Pretty soon, we are going to be the queen of FG. We are in here working our behinds off. There is more to life than credit

Ok, I found a way to eat chicken breast.
    1. I cut them up in small pieces
    2. Aadded some peanut oil to wok and stired the meat in it
    3. Took meat out, added, snow peas, carrots, sprouts, oinion, green oniom, bell pepper, water cashews, minced garlic, and small amount of soy sauce
    4. Added the meat back, and stirred it all up together
    5. Mixed all on top of my white steamed rice
    6. Tore the food up
    7. And now my stomach hurts

I am full you guys and I am loving my new meal. I forgot the bok choy, but I can eat off of this for at least 3 days. wahoooo, a way for Meya to eat chicken breast. Can someone else add some meals please?

Meya - if you get a footlong sub from SUBWAY with all the vegetables that gives you 4 servings of vegetables. The stupid "food triangle" recommends 6-8 servings of vegetables and/or fruit

Always at subway when I want to eat fast foods

I do step over the boundaries when I put the mayo and cheese on it. I can not eat a sandwhich without mayo, I just leave out the salt and pepper. The Oven Roasted Chicken Breast is what I get along with oil and vinegar.

$5.00 Footlooooooongs!

Always at subway when I want to eat fast foods

I do step over the boundaries when I put the mayo and cheese on it. I can not eat a sandwhich without mayo, I just leave out the salt and pepper. The Oven Roasted Chicken Breast is what I get along with oil and vinegar.

$5.00 Footlooooooongs!
    HA HA - I've been rocking the $5 footlongs all week long at lunchtime. I get either the oven roasted chicken breast or the tuna - and yes, I make them put extra veggies in my stuff because I want to make sure I get my money's worth!

Ok, I found a way to eat chicken breast.
    1. I cut them up in small pieces
    2. Aadded some peanut oil to wok and stired the meat in it
    3. Took meat out, added, snow peas, carrots, sprouts, oinion, green oniom, bell pepper, water cashews, minced garlic, and small amount of soy sauce
    4. Added the meat back, and stirred it all up together
    5. Mixed all on top of my white steamed rice
    6. Tore the food up
    7. And now my stomach hurts

I am full you guys and I am loving my new meal. I forgot the bok choy, but I can eat off of this for at least 3 days. wahoooo, a way for Meya to eat chicken breast. Can someone else add some meals please?
    ------------------------
    I work as a restaurant mgr and we have a saladwich wrap that is awesome. It's a low carb wheat wrap with cucumbers, tomatoes, grilled onions, roasted red peppers, lettuce and a little cheddar cheese (just a small amount) I like to put grilled chicken on it and then a bit of mango habenaro dressing on it. It's very good and very filling but best of all not many calories.
    I can list you a few salads we make if you like.

Also if your weakness is sweet foods, eat something spicy.for some reason it will cut your cravings for sweets. I think I saw this on the food channel but I'm not sure. It does work.

Please list all you can, it will do a great deal in this thread.

You know what, now that you mentioned the spicy to elliminate sweet cravings, I have heard that before somewhere. I love spicy foods but some of them are starting to give me heartburns

Girl you are crazy, the same here also.
    That is why I can't work at McDonald's. I would constantly be stuffing my face with chicken McNuggets.

And for all of you full-figured women here, at least you all have something for Mousepad to mack on. I'm 130 lbs with a little boy's figure...and that is even after having kids!

I make broiled chicken wings, that's kind of my diet staple.

1. Rinse the wings, then pat them dry.
    2. Rub them down with a little olive oil.
    3. Pick a seasoning, sometimes I use Season-all, fajita, old bay, or lemon pepper. Season-on both sides.
    4. Put them on the "back" side of the wing.
    5. Put them under the broiler for 15 minutes each side, they do cook fast and are very tender when done.

Tip - Because I LOVE Fried chicken, and would step on my own mother's foot to get some, I turn the wings over let them get crispy on the "top" side, it's a pretty good fake-out!

I don't mean to brag but I'm a beast! I'm 6'0" and 265 lbs with wide shoulders and big bones. I do need to hit up the gym and lose 50 lbs though and transform the fat into muscle.

Yeah, but you are tall with it. It doesn't look bad on you like it does me. I am tooooo short to wiegh 280 lbs.

Flatbroke, that is going on my menu tonight. So putting it in the bottom oven does not turn it black? What degree do you put it on? Do I have to put a lid over the skillet? What about the onions, I love to have onions on my chicken? Please hit me back up asap, I am about to run to the store and purchase some wing flings so I can make this meal.

Quote Originally Posted by hjm331 View Post
    I don't mean to brag but I'm a beast! I'm 6'0" and 265 lbs with wide shoulders and big bones. I do need to hit up the gym and lose 50 lbs though and transform the fat into muscle.
    HJM331 how are you going come in here and brag LOL!!!!!! especially since you have been MIA