Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Large Purchases

Default Re: Large Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by KMoney View Post
    Meya no you didn't shout me out like that LOLLLL!!!!! I am on it when I get home I promise
    Tooo late!

Well I had to bite the bullet and buy me a new computer to replace the slowpoke I am using now(a sempron processor).I went to Fry's(i miss incredible universe) and bought a HP Pavilion Elite-235f desktop for $999.00 and was blown away how fast it was compared to the ancient one i was using and it was well worth the price.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Well I had to bite the bullet and buy me a new computer to replace the slowpoke I am using now(a sempron processor).I went to Fry's(i miss incredible universe) and bought a HP Pavilion Elite-235f desktop for $999.00 and was blown away how fast it was compared to the ancient one i was using and it was well worth the price.
    Welcome to the modern world Just wait... they are experimenting with laser light to speed up processing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Welcome to the modern world Just wait... they are experimenting with laser light to speed up processing.
    LOL...Technology is like a baby's diaper, it changes like every five minutes.