Home Members Tools Credit Cards

I just received some basic information on Washington Mutual Bank business accounts, such as their checking and credit cards. Does anyone her know how they differ from other business banking accounts? Just curious if its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by 101080
    I just received some basic information on Washington Mutual Bank business accounts, such as their checking and credit cards. Does anyone her know how they differ from other business banking accounts? Just curious if its worth it.
    <br>
    <br>
    I've been shopping for business accounts lately and met up with a WaMu rep. Although they were very friendly and wanted to help, my gut reaction was that they didn't know what they were talking about. When i asked a question she kept on going online to find out the answer, and just didn't seem to confident about the answers she was giving. I'm sure that this isn't how all of the bank reps are - just my experience. I gave a call down to North Carolina to talk to a Wachovia rep, and they seemed pretty responsive. It all depends on what services you are looking for...for example, if you need to process credit card payments, some banks have some really good terms. Some also give you the option of scanning checks for deposit.

with wamu, the Statement Savings account provides 5.00% APY on all balances, no minimum balance requirements, can be opened with $1 and instant transfer to/from the Free Checking.
    With WAMU, you can see pending debit transactions, as well as ACH’s posting into your account. The interest rate on the linked savings is also much better