Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Banking

I am just curious to know how many people use online banking? I cant remember the last time I actually went into my bank as I do everything via online banking as soon as my salary goes into my bank, I'm straight online checking my balance, paying all my bills etc.

Princess08, I also use online banking because it is very convenient. Nowadays, I just go to the bank only for deposits. Since I have an account with Bank of America, they're online banking service is great with their top notch bill pay service. It just makes life easier.

Hellooooo, yes they do have nice online banking. I only go in for deposits myself. I have not tried the bill-pay systems yet, but I do like the way the transaction items look, we can name our transactions when they come through for easier identity...etc.

Online banking is much easier for me to deal with and basically elliminated my use of customer service and tellers. Sometimes I try to use the ATM because I know what banks are trying to do. The more we use online banking and ATM's, it gives them better stragetic plans on how to elliminate tellers and outsourcing customer service. I try to use both actually, but I am so used to my online banking.

I have online banking facilities with all the banks that I do business with.

The only task that cannot be done is the withdrawal of cold cash.

I used to pay off the bill with it on my BPI ATM. I think that online banking is very comfortable on people who donít want to go outside just to pay their bills. Iím thinking of getting a union bank so that I can get my money from PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by 100771
    I used to pay off the bill with it on my BPI ATM. I think that online banking is very comfortable on people who donít want to go outside just to pay their bills. Iím thinking of getting a union bank so that I can get my money from PayPal.
    Good to hear that you have discovered the convenience of online banking. Just be careful with phishing and the scam-mongers :)

That is so very right, you just need to take some precautions, but otherwise your experiences should be very good. I know people who have been banking this way for a number of years and have had no problems.

Online banking if carried out securely benefits both customers and the banks - customers have convenience and banks save cost

Online banking is the best thing since sliced bread. I have always used it and I am surprised when people donít like it or know about it. Why write a check anymore?

I think we better keep our checks unless you want to pay rent/mortgages with money orders or cashier checks. There are still some traditionals around.

Quote Originally Posted by 100008
    I think we better keep our checks unless you want to pay rent/mortgages with money orders or cashier checks. There are still some traditionals around.
    Checks serve as good records while it is sometimes difficult to keep track of my online payments. For me, I usually pay my bllls online because my bank charges a fee for the checkbook.

Bofa makes it easy to keep track of, the best thing that I like about itisthat you can go online and edit your payments to whatever you want it to say. When I use checks, i go in and edit it to "Rent" or "For shcool pics" (examples). Yeah they do charge for the check books but with the flexibility of online payments, I have not ordered a check book every since wheeeeew, 2002 I guess.

That was my point. I use a check once a month. I donít like money orders. Keeping track of online payments are easy. I like the fact that when you do write a check you can see an image of it on your online account.

I like the fact that when you do write a check you can see an image of it on your online account
    Both sides at that!

I have got my internet kit to access my bank account and am yet to use it. But i know that its a pressure for us to sit at home in front of the system and access everything with just a mouse click. So here onwards i need to go out just to make withdraws from ATM and for deposits. And am just wondering about this sector which is growing in a rapid pace and they develop such technologies to make their customer alive and happy.