Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I have joined the Target Family!!

I was approved today for the Red Card (store card) with a limit of 200 dollars. I will use it to buy items for my vacations. I want to get that upgrade to a Visa Card if possible in a few months. Have any of you guys with the Red Card been upgraded?

congrats on your card!!!! i have had the card for 3 months (almost 4) and i got the 200.00 cl and just a couple of wks ago they gave me a credit increase of 300.00. so hopefully i will upgrade to a visa (that would be sooo nice) soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 100024
    congrats on your card!!!! i have had the card for 3 months (almost 4) and i got the 200.00 cl and just a couple of wks ago they gave me a credit increase of 300.00. so hopefully i will upgrade to a visa (that would be sooo nice) soon.
    Where has your utilization been running on the card, Pamela? Just curious.

I was approved about 2 years ago with a 200 CL for the Target Red Card and I now have a 1500 CL with the Target Visa.

I have been approved for about four months now. I started with a $200 limit, and still have the same limit. It is hard to keep a small utilization on a limit of $200. I spend more than that on household supplies. I am not a fan of target so I let my nephew use the card in order to keep it going with positive payments. I just wanted to get my foot in the door after so many rejections.

I want to join the Target family but I got a denial. The reason they gave me was couldn't verify address and phone number?? I don't get it. Would I have a better chance if I went into the store and applied?

Call them! You are the first to tell this story. I believe you may get an approval. Most people I read from was either approved or denied, looks like you have a chance. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 100096
    I was approved today for the Red Card (store card) with a limit of 200 dollars. I will use it to buy items for my vacations. I want to get that upgrade to a Visa Card if possible in a few months. Have any of you guys with the Red Card been upgraded?
    Ive had my target red card for about 9 months now and I received a CLI automatically from $200 to $500 after the 3rd bill...I have received a CLI since, and I heard it takes awhile for the Visa upgrade.

What is your CL now on the Red Card after your second CLI???

Are target cards good for people who don't have good credit? I still can't find one for me that will actually approve me! HELP!

Hi everyone i hope i put this where it needs to go. I read on Target Visa card review that Debtor00 ask if it was true about Target selling to Chase and this is what i found:
    http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D90FQ35O0.htm here is a link talking about it. Hope this helps Debtor00 and everyone!!!!

Ewwww! I wonder if it is true when they say "The customer's won't even notice the difference". Oh boy, here we go!

Don't know i wonder if they will give better credit limit increases then Target did??????????? things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Chase probably will, but at what type of credit? I know if they get a hold of the card, the 500's and the mid-low 600's with baddies can kiss it goodbye.

That was what i was thinking that they probably wont let a lot of people with bad credit get the card now and that is kinda sad