Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 87 of 153 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2292

Default Re: Has Your Credit Card(s) CL Been Reduced, Closed, or Frozen? If So, Please Explain

I got my credit steps increase from Capital One yesterday,up to $750 now.Also,I got a whopping $100 CLI on my Credit One card today.

Moving on up....Watch out George Jefferson

Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Way to go! Glad to hear Cap 1 is still showing someone some love...lol! I had to laugh at your post, now the song is all up in my head.

Congrats!

Hello all I have went on a luv button spree. Here are the results Chevron no, Jc Pennys no, Dillards no, Macys yes $100.00 guideline, HSBC Discover (everyone knows the answer to this) no. I tried the back door numbers for all. The only one Im really mad about is Chevron $300 credit line had it for about 7 months no increase?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1 View Post
    Hello all I have went on a luv button spree. Here are the results Chevron no, Jc Pennys no, Dillards no, Macys yes $100.00 guideline, HSBC Discover (everyone knows the answer to this) no. I tried the back door numbers for all. The only one Im really mad about is Chevron $300 credit line had it for about 7 months no increase?
    Chevron = GEMB = You're lucky you didn't get a decrease ;-)

HA I know right!

Quote Originally Posted by wildrage2 View Post
    Chevron = GEMB = You're lucky you didn't get a decrease ;-)

Macy's $100.00 started with $300.00 limit in April of 08 and now the limit is $500.00 does anybody know why they give cli in the $100.00 increment?

Quote Originally Posted by skeewee08 View Post
    Macy's $100.00 started with $300.00 limit in April of 08 and now the limit is $500.00 does anybody know why they give cli in the $100.00 increment?
    Hi skeewee08, you previously asked this question in credit card questions thread, and we answered you. Here is the link so you can go back and take a look at your feedback. Make sure you click "Last Page" when you get there (if it is not already there for you) Thanks! http://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNe...?t=402&page=25

Thanks Meya I looked for it, but couldn't find it..... so I was at work when I wrote the comment and I was like did I hit submit... wasn't for sure if I had submitted the question.so thanks...

NO problem buddie. Another helpful hint is to bookmark it (if it is a topic that you are looking forward to visisting often) so that you can come back to it with ease. Here is another way

Are you worried about your thread being buried or lost? Well guess what, I can show you how to find it. When the Netowrk transformed, I thought it was a blow upside the head, but after playing around with it, it is so fun and exciting because now you can find posts you added from months ago. Here are the steps

1. Look on the top tools and select "Search"
    2. Select "Forums"
    3. Type in your exact screen name
    4. Scroll down and click "Search Now"

Now wasn't that easy! Wahoooo!

Bring up your old postings if you like, there has been so many new members since the last time you posted something. Here is the link for the directions to do so http://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNe...ighlight=bring

Another thing, if you are looking for a certain thread, lets say capital one for example, notice that capital one is usually typed as cap 1. Well lets try to find that thread, here are the steps below:

1. Follow steps one and two above, but this time look over to your left after completing number 2 and type in the area that says: Search by Key Word(s):
    2. Type in cap 1
    3. Select "Search Titles Only" from the drop down list
    4. Scroll down below and select "Search Now" and This is what you will see

The following errors occurred with your search:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : 1

Dont get confused, lets try this again with using "Capital one" instead

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Finance Globe
    July 31st, 2008 05:32 PM
    by yoyo11
    76322Credit Cards Citi Capital Select
    sophie
    March 24th, 2008 09:58 AM
    by sophie
    437Credit Cards

Walllah! Look what you just did.

You can do the same thing if you want to look for a post, instead of selecting "Search Titles Only" in the drop down box, you can select "Search Entire Posts" in the dropdown box and it will bring up all postings with the words you typed in the search box. Give it a try, I bet you will be happy to see how much time you can save rather than searching from thread to thread looking for a particular posting.

Way to go!

I see this thread has been a little quite lately....Prob cause we are all experiencing the same difficulties with CLI's.

But, I just about fell out of my seat because I called the CapOne backdoor line to try and see if I could sneak in a CLI 2 weeks before my 6-month history had passed. Low and behold (although the lady on the phone was very nice), she told me that she is extremely sorry but CapOne has put a temporary hold on issuing ANY CLI's at this time. She said that she didn't think it would last very long but she couldn't even go into my account to even attempt to request one. I am almost fell out of my seat I was so shocked to hear that....But honestly, it's just another sign of the current financial times we are in.....

Don't trip, same here. I am finished with asking for cli's, even the ones that was giving it on regular basis halt. I wont be surprised if Macy's deny me when my its time. I am just gonna fall out laughing just like you.

Citi CashReturns MC $11200 to $12700

Macys's Store Card $5600 to $6300

Discover More $9000 to $10800

Way to go buddie, you are so blessed with high limits.