Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 135 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2294

Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Just checked my Orchard Bank high interest card and they increased it to $500 from the initial $300....I didn't request, automatic....wooohoooo. I got the card about 6 months ago.

Post Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Clicked "Request Increase" on Walmart & JCP Credit cards today:

Walmart instantly gave me an increase of $800 (from $1,300 to $2,100).

JPC did not give me an incease. Message on website said to wait for a letter within 7-10 days explaining why.

Requested a credit line increase on my Bank of America Accelerated Cash Rewards credit card and got approved. I asked for $1,500 credit limit increase but was approved for $700. My new credit line is $3,200.

Walmart took me from $300 to $700 as an auto CLI

Barclay's (AirTran) started off at $2000 was downgraded to $1400 due to utilization (emergency car repair). Once the car was paid off (1 payment lump sum) called into the backdoor number. Limit was put back to $2000.00

Called Citi Bank today and did credit line increases on both my Citi "Thank You" Mastercard Card (increase $1,000) and my Citi Bank Platinum Select Mastercard Card (increase $1,250). They asked questions to include income and they did not do a hard inquiry. Also, they gave me a BT for 12 months at 0% (have 30 days to use up to my credit line with this offer [Citi treats me right]). They had some kind of oops and shut my card down and gave me 5,000 Thank You Points for the inconvenience too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Called Citi Bank today and did credit line increases on both my Citi "Thank You" Mastercard Card (increase $1,000) and my Citi Bank Platinum Select Mastercard Card (increase $1,250). They asked questions to include income and they did not do a hard inquiry. Also, they gave me a BT for 12 months at 0% (have 30 days to use up to my credit line with this offer [Citi treats me right]). They had some kind of oops and shut my card down and gave me 5,000 Thank You Points for the inconvenience too.
    Nice job! When the banks don't have to use a hard inquiry it makes the whole experience so much better. Haha.

Well today Chase has informed me that they are changing both my credit cards to Chase Freedom cards. I am a little confused as to why they would convert my two cc to the same cc. One of my cards was 5% cash back anywhere, anytime, anything and the other was cash back to just the card. I am upset that my older 5% card is being changed. Will call them to see what I can do, do not really want two Chase Freedom cards. They also said that there are no other changes like interest rates etc and limits will stay the same for both new cards.

My Elan Financial Services (aka West Coast Bank) card received a credit limit incase from $1,900 to $5,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: It was $4,900 not $5,000. Oops, close enough?
    Last edited by Joeyman; October 13th, 2011 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyman View Post
    My Elan Financial Services (aka West Coast Bank) card received a credit limit incase from $1,900 to $5,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a great increase ! They must be feeling a little neglected and trying to compete with your AMEX card Limit. They don't want to get left out! They obviously know you've got other options.

My Pay Pal Master Card credit limit went from $3,000 to 4,300 last month; not a huge increase. I must be doing something right for GE to increase my limit. Of course, they charge 24% interest if I choose to carry a balance.

Also, in June of this year, Discover upped my limit from 3,500 to 4,500.
    Last edited by JELOPEZ88; October 23rd, 2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Added information

Quote Originally Posted by JELOPEZ88 View Post
    My Pay Pal Master Card credit limit went from $3,000 to 4,300 last month; not a huge increase. I must be doing something right for GE to increase my limit. Of course, they charge 24% interest if I choose to carry a balance.

Congrats those are some sweet increases!

Quote Originally Posted by JELOPEZ88 View Post

Congratulations those are nice increases !

oho, nice limit you got there. i had some fights with paypal about my limit, not they actually beg me to come back, i thin i get like 3-4 emails per month from them.But you are cool for now, if i had your luck back then. hehe.

Rec'd $5,000 increase from Chase (was a hard pull), received a $2,000 increase from HSBC (soft pull, was floored), $2,000 increase from Citi (soft pull).

Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    Rec'd $5,000 increase from Chase (was a hard pull), received a $2,000 increase from HSBC (soft pull, was floored), $2,000 increase from Citi (soft pull).
    Congratulations!!! Those are some nice increases! Looks like they all showed you some CLI Love !