Home Members Tools Credit Cards
   

Page 134 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2288
  1. #1996

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    American Express Blue Cash from $1,800 to $5,000 per my request!

    OMFG!


    Dude, I am shaking right now. I never thought they would actually approve the $5k... maybe a counteroffer or something?!?!?!?!??!?! I believe it was a soft pull but if they used a hardpull well worth it. :D!

    Totally awesome. Way to go ...! You've earned it!

  2. #1997

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Three Rivers FCU increased my credit limit on my Visa Platinum card from $2,500 to $4,000!!! Also just approved for the Bank of America secured card, Im ready to go national now! Wont be too much longer I will be soaring with the eagles!

  3. #1998

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by patrick12 View Post
    Three Rivers FCU increased my credit limit on my Visa Platinum card from $2,500 to $4,000!!! Also just approved for the Bank of America secured card, Im ready to go national now! Wont be too much longer I will be soaring with the eagles!


    Congrats~

  4. #1999
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    HSBC gave me a $2k CLI on their Platinum MasterCard with Cashback. Now my CL with HSBC is $11k. Have had the card since 06/06 and in 5 years, have gone from $2.5k to $11k on this card. I use the luv button once every year and usually get a $2k CL increase. I use the card once every six months to keep it alive.

  5. #2000

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Congrats to everyone on their CLI's and approvals!

  6. #2001

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    I'm off to tutor for a bit but I was reading through all of the previous posts and found them very interesting. I will post my cards and limits when I get back!

  7. #2002

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Here are my limits and increases:

    American Express: no preset limit but approved for $9000.
    WalMart: $800, then increased to $1200, then increased to $2800, then increased to $2900, then increased to $3000.
    Capital One: $500, then increased to $2,000 6 months ago.
    CitiBank Mastercard: $1200,no increases given even upon request.
    Dell: $2000
    Firestone: $1000, then increased to $1400, then increased to $2200, then increased to $2400, all without requesting.
    Chase Freedom: $2000 (just opened)
    Helzberg: $5200 (just opened)

    Hope this helps!

  8. #2003

    Question Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    What is the time frame of all that happned below?



    Quote Originally Posted by Supercollector16 View Post
    Here are my limits and increases:

    American Express: no preset limit but approved for $9000.
    WalMart: $800, then increased to $1200, then increased to $2800, then increased to $2900, then increased to $3000.
    Capital One: $500, then increased to $2,000 6 months ago.
    CitiBank Mastercard: $1200,no increases given even upon request.
    Dell: $2000
    Firestone: $1000, then increased to $1400, then increased to $2200, then increased to $2400, all without requesting.
    Chase Freedom: $2000 (just opened)
    Helzberg: $5200 (just opened)

    Hope this helps!

  9. #2004

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    WalMart: my increases were every 4 months by asking for them online.
    Capital One: Had the card for 4 years before they reviewed my account and gave me the increase.
    CitiBank Mastercard: had the card for over a year and they denied my increase.
    Firestone: they automatically increased it every 6 months.

  10. #2005

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Got my AMEX card 1 1/2 years ago with a $2000 credit limit as a university student.
    Just "pushed the button" online and got an increase to $5000 b/c of new job/income. Wahoo!

  11. #2006

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin_s View Post
    Got my AMEX card 1 1/2 years ago with a $2000 credit limit as a university student.
    Just "pushed the button" online and got an increase to $5000 b/c of new job/income. Wahoo!

    Well done! What American Express card do you have?

  12. #2007

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyman View Post
    American Express Blue Cash from $1,800 to $5,000 per my request!

    OMFG!


    Dude, I am shaking right now. I never thought they would actually approve the $5k... maybe a counteroffer or something?!?!?!?!??!?! I believe it was a soft pull but if they used a hardpull well worth it. :D!
    not surprising ... i hear Amex usually will go up to 3x current limit for an increase.

    me - cap1 plat visa (1K) age: 10 yrs olf
    cap1 plat mcard (1K increased to 4K at 1 yr mark) age: 2yrs old
    amex blue everyday (1K) age: 90 days
    LOC with credit union (3K) age: 4 yrs

  13. #2008

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Mercedes-Benz Credit Card
    from American Express

    I just got this card as of July 29/2011 when I purchase my new Mercedes-Benz
    I just love the card and the New car when i applied for the auto loan they also told me that I was approved for Mercedes-Benz Credit Card
    from American Express credit limit $ 35,000

  14. #2009

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by KIEJON9 View Post
    Mercedes-Benz Credit Card
    from American Express

    I just got this card as of July 29/2011 when I purchase my new Mercedes-Benz
    I just love the card and the New car when i applied for the auto loan they also told me that I was approved for Mercedes-Benz Credit Card
    from American Express credit limit $ 35,000
    That is a nice limit ! Is yours the platinum version of the mercedes card ?

  15. #2010

    Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by kdb030609 View Post
    That is a nice limit ! Is yours the platinum version of the mercedes card ?


    yes It is And I Love the card

Similar Threads

  1. When should you ask for credit limit increases?
    By Clifton in forum Credit Ratings and Scores
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: July 16th, 2012, 12:04 PM
  2. Short-cut to "How to Post"
    By Meya in forum Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 13th, 2010, 01:08 PM
  3. Difference Between "New Topic & "Post Reply"
    By Meya in forum Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 13th, 2010, 01:08 PM
  4. What Can Cause Your Credit File to "Split or Mix !"
    By Meya in forum Credit Ratings and Scores
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: July 17th, 2009, 05:26 AM
  5. Rebate as "prepaid mastercard"
    By alpha in forum Other Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 25th, 2008, 12:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

 

 

Credit Cards | Finance Social Network | Credit Card Reviews | Markets
About Us | FG on the Web | Sitemap | Privacy | Terms | Contact


Copyright © 2014 Finance Globe. All rights reserved.