Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 129 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2294

Arrow Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Congrats! Chase is showing you luv Finally, there is hope...!
    Thanks a lot Wanderer! I hope Capital One would also give auto CLI to my account... I don't even know if I should call them to ask for one... Or just wait...?

Default Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Quote Originally Posted by krave View Post
    Just got a notice from Chase in the mail today...

"As part of our ongoing commitment to provide you with the best credit card service possible, we recently reviewed your account and are pleased to let you know that your credit line has been increased to $2,300.

I can't believe it!

Chase Freedom from $1,700 (upon approval 12-2009); $2,000 (auto CLI 09-2010), and now it's $2,300 (auto CLI 03-2011),

Do I see a pattern here?
    Congrats!!

Just hit the luv botton on my Wal-Mart credit card, GEMB showed me some love! $100.00 increase bring my total credit line to $625.00

Quote Originally Posted by patrick12 View Post
    Just hit the luv botton on my Wal-Mart credit card, GEMB showed me some love! $100.00 increase bring my total credit line to $625.00
    Look at you go. You are on a roll! Congrats

My jc penny card has been open for 4 months now, with a $300 limit. i decided to ask for my first limit increase today, and it came up and said: we are pleased to offer you an $1,800 credit line, effectively immediatley!! $300 to $1,800 in 4 months i will definitley take. i have used to card for just a couple small purchases.

Similiar thing happend to my wal-mart card too. after 4 months open, it went from $300 to $1000

i only wish my 2 mastercards would budge theire limits up from $750-$800 limits

Quote Originally Posted by kforbes86 View Post
    My jc penny card has been open for 4 months now, with a $300 limit. i decided to ask for my first limit increase today, and it came up and said: we are pleased to offer you an $1,800 credit line, effectively immediatley!! $300 to $1,800 in 4 months i will definitley take. i have used to card for just a couple small purchases.

Similiar thing happend to my wal-mart card too. after 4 months open, it went from $300 to $1000

WOW! Congrats! Call the Mastercards about a CL (or maybe not). Looked up your cards. Hmm... HSBC isn't doing much of anything, as to the others I don't know!
    Last edited by Wanderer; March 12th, 2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Supp info

Yeah hsbc said no limit increases right now. the other one is capital one that i have had about 6 months.... stuck at $750

might be because most of my cartds have only been open 6 to 9 months.... i closed all of my high annual fee/lower limit cards when i started getting approved for lower fee's/higher limit cards.

Very nice!!

That is a blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Meya View Post
    That is a blessing!
    Meya! Where the heck you been hiding? Under a rock! I miss you! Welcome back to finance globe!

I wish I could fit under a rock! Follow me to a related forum, you too wanderer (and all)! http://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNe...6187#post26187

Quote Originally Posted by Meya View Post
    I wish I could fit under a rock! Follow me to a related forum, you too wanderer (and all)! http://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNe...6187#post26187
    Lol.

My credit limit wasn't increased but I was upgraded from the West Coast Bank College Rewards Credit Card (aka Elan Financial Services) to their West Coast Bank Select Rewards Card. The upgrade was automatic and I think its a superb thing. They still offer the College Rewards card so I am assuming they just thought I deserved something better, rather they are not discontinuing the College Rewards card altogether. In most cases, I have noticed members often complain about so called upgrades; however, I think this one is exceptional. I wonder if my credit limit will be increased when I receive the new card.

They may have done a soft pull and saw my new Amex Blue cash (first prime card) and bumped me up.

Post Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Just clicked on the "Request Increase" button on my Walmart & JCP CCards a few minutes ago, credit lines increased.

Asked for current annual income.

Walmart gave me $100 increase (from $1200 to $1300)

JCP gave me $300 increase (from $1500 to $1800)

So, how often can I request increases online?

Is it a good idea to ask increases from BOA, Chase & Capital One right now? or wait a few days?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by krave View Post
    Just clicked on the "Request Increase" button on my Walmart & JCP CCards a few minutes ago, credit lines increased.

Asked for current annual income.

Walmart gave me $100 increase (from $1200 to $1300)

JCP gave me $300 increase (from $1500 to $1800)

So, how often can I request increases online?

Is it a good idea to ask increases from BOA, Chase & Capital One right now? or wait a few days?

Thanks in advance!
    Congratulations on your CLI's! I believe with GEMB it's usually every four months when they'll give you a increase. The nice thing about GEMB is it isn't a hard pull on your credit report. I don't know about Capital One on CLI's. I do know with Chase and BOA when ever I've asked for an increase it has been a hard pull on Credit Report. However with BOA if you do it online it says they don't unless they deem necesssary and then they are supposed to ask you if they want to pull your credit.