Home Members Tools Credit Cards

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Default Re: Is mycreditkeeper accurate?

wow!60months 0% financing? that's amazing. thanks for the info Wanderer.

Default Re: Is Mycreditkeeper accurate?

They are OK! I have been dealing with them for quite a few years now. If you want a closer accuracy, go to FICO.com. I found Mycreditkeeper to be reliable enough for me. I just hate when I hit the 700 club, then I look up the next time I am back down to the 690's or 680's. Its OK, I know what is keeping me down....HIGH UTILIZATION!!!!

Default Re: Is Mycreditkeeper accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Meya View Post
    They are OK! I have been dealing with them for quite a few years now. If you want a closer accuracy, go to FICO.com. I found Mycreditkeeper to be reliable enough for me. I just hate when I hit the 700 club, then I look up the next time I am back down to the 690's or 680's. Its OK, I know what is keeping me down....HIGH UTILIZATION!!!!
    If you use up your CL for a month's purchase but pay the full amount by the due date, is it still considered as "high utilization"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    No knowledge of the credit monitor you are using but Ford Motor Credit has been very aggressive with 0% financing for up to 60 months. I am on my fifth Ford Motor Credit Loan for 60 months and the second one for 0% with 60 months (latest loan March 2010). They have been great and reasonable. Now to probably surprise you, auto dealers have access to autocredit reporting that you can't see so I have no idea how that relates to you. Go in and be aggressive... work your numbers and push for 0% for whatever loan period you need. Good luck! Also, credit unions have been known to be reasonable... on auto loans. Forget the big boy banks... waste of time!

Does applying for it have very strict requirements?

julienne - Does applying for it have very strict requirements? No idea! Note, you can ask the finance person in a Ford Motor Company Dealership to give you a sense for your potential for approval. Usually, they pretty well know...

Default Re: Credit Monitoring

none of the credit monitoring offer real results as far as the credit score goes its just a ruff estimate and they are taking peoples money like its going out of style and the ones in particular i am talking about is privacy matters 1-2-3,mycredit keeper and of course the big one of them all....myfico..

because when you go to buy a new house or a new car and when they say i be right back and pull up your info,especially the credit scores... you will be in for a rude awaaking when YOURS that you have dont add up to the ones THEY have which is the one they are going to rely on anyway and it outweighs yours

this is sad because now you have paid all this money to these people and you are not getting the satisfactory results you deserve of owning the american dream

according to www.ftc.gov/credit.....
    in some mortage transactions, you will recieve credit score information for free from the mortage lender..............

this happened to me when i wanted to purchase a house but it was a one in a million situation it seems.....
    so i am siiting down in front of the female agent with the computer facing the back of me and she pulled up the info..then she said..hmmm..i am going to pretend to go to the bathroom and i will be right back and turned the computer screen in front of me and left me there to review info for 30 minutes.......man..unbeliveable...
    like i said this is just one in a million and on top of that i dindt get a hard pull and i kept getting the call from the lady saying that ANYTIME you want your credit score, baby, let me know...are you kidding me...

the moral of the story..dont pay them credit monitoring people jack

use your resources, network because you dont know who knows what that one person can be the answer to your finacial freedom without paying a dime

says uzipolo-king of decatur

UPDATE.................

well well well, i just got a email from my credit union DCU and now they offer FREE CREDIT SCORES FROM EQUIFAX once a month for DCU MEMBERS and they are soft pulls...i cant belive that!! wow!! i suggest you try to see if you can enroll in my bank i mean..just for the 5.00 fee to open up a savings account ALONE is beneficial just to get a free credit score( i said SCORE, not report)
    heres the link

https://www.dcu.org/electronic_services/index.html