Thread: Member and Posting Rules
May 17th, 2012, 10:41 AM #1
Member and Posting Rules
Finance Globe provides people with interactive social tools. Our primary intention for these tools is for people to discuss, learn or teach accurately about financial issues in an enjoyable environment. To enforce and protect our values and goals as a community, these guidelines must be followed at all times. Moderators, admins and automated programs retain the right to remove or edit any questionable content, or ban members at any time. These rules may be edited in the future.
- Be courteous and respectful of fellow members.
- Linking to other sites that are relevant, official and contain authority. Personal sites are prohibited. Examples of links that are permitted include, but are not limited to: cnn.com, cnbc.com, visa.com, optoutprescreen.com, harvard.edu.
- Post information as accurately as possible.
Dont's (Immediate ban may take affect on any violation)
- Attack or harass other members in your posts
- Sign up for more than 1 account unless you get admin permission
- Promote products or services to other members
- SPAM - Links are great if they are legitimate and provide useful reference. Moderators and admins will make decisions based on the intent and authority of such links. If a link was posted with good intent, and is still considered SPAM, an infraction may be given. Otherwise an immediate ban will take place on the poster.
- Post sensitive information such as credit card numbers
August 1st, 2012, 06:55 AM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Re: Member and Posting Rules
Hi, I am new to this site and read your post. Thanks for the the information for all newbies as it helps them to proceed in the right direction.
By Meya in forum The LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: June 22nd, 2012, 11:34 PM
By Mekitcat in forum Finance Globe LabReplies: 1Last Post: September 24th, 2011, 08:12 PM
By Meya in forum The LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: September 3rd, 2011, 01:52 PM
By jwa2000 in forum Credit CardsReplies: 53Last Post: November 12th, 2008, 07:44 PM
By mousepad in forum Credit CardsReplies: 32Last Post: June 19th, 2008, 09:10 AM